The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Bloodline

deborahlongdon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
KIRBY X UNRACED BITCH OUT OF DEFINITELY BLUE KIRBY HAS MATED A UNRACED BITCH OUT OF DEFINITELY BLUE SHE IS FIVE WEEKS AT THE MINUTE WENT TO VETS TODAY SCAN SHOWS NINE HEALTHY PUPS :cheers:

What did definitely blue mate to produce the bitch?

:D very pleased to hear that kirby has mated a bitch maybe he will get a few more,as he was a top dog in his day :thumbsup:

deffinatly blue and kirby both very good dogs,good luck with them

Be nice if a few people take their bitches to Kirby excellent little dog - always interesting puppy watching but nice to see different stud dogs used and what puppies are produced :))

should be a good litter Deffinatly Blue litter brother to What spot 2005 top brood bitch and look what she's produced to the Xspell line, this will be Kirby's first of many litters i should think good luck to all :luck:

i told stan and rose lastnight and they are very excited and cant wait to see the pups. i think you have to take chances in whippet racing, and try new lines. i have tryed to buy good pups but unless you are part of the clang,no one will sell you anything good. SO STUFF THEM ILL BREED MY OWN

good luck with everything :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck with the pups and hope stan and rose get a few more bitches for kirby what a good little dog

all the best tony

All the best with the mating ..i am over the moon Kirby has lined a bitch hope many more follow

Fingers crossed Kirby gets used more now :luck:

am over the moon stan&roses little,dog kirby has mated somthing,i tryed him on my own dog sally about 3 years ago,and was very dissapointed when she missed,top dog, :thumbsup: top couple,,,, :thumbsup:

all i know is on the bitches side bred out of a dog called blue blue.if anyone is interested in a pup out of this new line call dave 01773 580085

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back