The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Breeding

jeffb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
steve bell and jill have aquired a greyhound bitch for breeding purposes.she is out of droopys kewell= mega joy,mega joy is litter sister to mega delight anybody that knows there breeding will realise what this breeding is about. This bitch runs A3 to A2 at sunderland she could have made better but for her breaking down ever 5 to 6months,she is not a very big bitch so is ideal to breed to a whippet i dont no if they have decided what to breed it with but whatever they do they sould be good pups anybody wanting to check on this breeding just go on the greyhound data base its not often you get the chance to get your hands on breeding like this the bitch is called ADAMANT KIM

looks like john is going to get another girl friend. did her mothers sister through 3 derby winners (w00t)

interesting to see what she throughs :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

looks like john is going to get another girl friend. did her mothers sister through 3 derby winners (w00t)

interesting to see what she throughs :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Great brood bitch the only downside for me mega delight throws a lot of staying dogs but if put fast early paced whippet on her should be spot on :thumbsup: :luck:

she did throw better staying dogs in her first litter but when she went to a different stud dog she shot fantastic early paced dogs

looks good on paper good luck whatever dog you pick jeff

gary :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

made a mistake this bitch ran A3to A4 not A2 to A3 Been looking at her breeding from droopys kewell, im slippy, back to the knockeven lines there was some fantastic sprinters and early pace in this blood line

good luck steve and jill, if the other litters you have bred are anythink togo by will be see some brill puppy out of this bitch :thumbsup:

she did throw better staying dogs in her first litter but when she went to a different stud dog she shot fantastic early paced dogs

why not use your own dog....sun prince...get him on the stud :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more Deb :thumbsup: A cracking heavyweight:thumbsup:Come on Jeff,thats a great idea

huuuuum interesting idea, cannot get a better sprinter :wacko:

ste just phoned to say adamant kim was just mated to gold run this should be a cracking mating

all the best crackin choice of stud dog little danny should be getting alot more bitches then he is 1 class dog :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

is this gold runs first greyhound??????always wondered why he hasnt had a lot of bitches.very very good little dog,at 22 lb and his race stats (w00t)

think he just needs to click with a bitch and through a few champions then everyone will use him.

colin and jackie nice folks.

best of luck with this breeding :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

i think it is hes first greyhound but i dont think it will be hes last i cant understand why he isnt used more,hes racing career speaks for itself hes blood lines speak for themselves. Is it that people are nervous of using a new stud so keep going to noted stud dogs after hes racing career was over i got told wor jon wasnt used early on but look at hes stud career it was awesome and everone wants a pup off andys ,mollys john and rightly so hes breeding will go down in whippet history Vicky used Gilette a dog nobody else used and the rest history they have won everthing. Gold runs pups are just starting to race lets see what they make if people dont start using new blood we stand the chance of stagnating on the breeding front

i think it is hes first greyhound but i dont think it will be hes last i cant understand why he isnt used more,hes racing career speaks for itself hes blood lines speak for themselves. Is it that people are nervous of using a new stud so keep going to noted stud dogs after hes racing career was over i got told wor jon wasnt used early on but look at hes stud career it was awesome and everone wants a pup off andys ,mollys john and rightly so hes breeding will go down in whippet history Vicky used Gilette a dog nobody else used and the rest history they have won everthing. Gold runs pups are just starting to race lets see what they make if people dont start using new blood we stand the chance of stagnating on the breeding front

Jeff you missed out how great me and Colin are as well.....lol

Yes Dave she was the first greyhound Danny had mated and I wish them all the very best of look because she was a cracking looking greyhound.

Best of luck to all concerned.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back