The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling New british made dog bed!

4legsonline

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I hope it is ok to add this on here but I wanted to tell you about the new dog bed we make at www.4legsonline.co.uk.....

The Ferndale WOOFY CUSHION is from the brand NEW Ferndale range from 4legsonline. A new, British-made product has just come onto the market and 4legsonline.co.uk will be one of the first to offer it to dog lovers. Being made in this country means we have more control over quality, and it's certainly built to last.

A tough corduroy dog bed with removeable zip cover and cushion inner. The cushion inner is protected by a waterproof cover to ensure that any damp does not penetrate the filling and make the bed smell.

Comes in Olive green with two sizes available - small (50cm x 40cm), medium (80cm x 60cm) or large (100cm x 80cm). Although even better is that you can choose your own colour! If you would prefer something different to Olive then there are over 20 colours to choose from all you need to do is email us on 4legs@gmx.com for a full list of colours.

At prices ranging from £45 depending on size and colour, it's an excellent balance of quality and price, and is available on 4legsonline.co.uk. All dog beds qualify for free delivery.

You can tell it's been designed by dog owners, because of the attention to detail. The Ferndale Woofy Cushion will appeal to dog owners who are sick of buying cheap beds that don't last long and can't be easily cleaned.

What more could your dog want!!

OUR TESTIMONIALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!

The bed came today!! OMG I love it it's lush! looks so comfy! I love that you can take the outer layer off to wash and the middle is waterproof, brilliant idea! It’s all I could ask for! So happy! yay! Ema Sharpe

George has the morning shift and Harry takes the afternoon. The bed is a good size for our 35kg dogs. It has plenty of stuffing and the dogs sink into it. It regains it shape with a quick shake. It is easy to remove their hair from it with a quick once over over with the vacuum cleaner. The washable cover looks as though it will be hard wearing, which is a must in a dog bed. It's a bonus to us that this is British made. Best wishes to the 4legs team. Linda Walker

Ferndale Woofy Cushion Dog Bed 3.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back