The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Forest Show-brockenhurst

Goran

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NEW FOREST LURCHER TERRIET & FERRET CLUB

SUNDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2008

AT NEW PARK, BROCKENHURST, HANTS, SO42 7QH.

LURCHER, TERRIER, COMPANION DOG & FERRET SHOW.

LURCHERS- CHAMPION OF CHAMPION CLASS, for any Lurcher having won a Championship during 2007-2008. The winner of this class will not be eligible to enter other classes at this show. Trophy with cash prize.

WINNER QUALIFIES FOR * SUPREME BRITISH LURCHER CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 *

at East of England Showground, Peterborough on SUNDAY 12th OCTOBER 2008

Lurcher Open Show to follow immediately.

TERRIERS - CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS CLASS

Terrier Open Show to follow immediately.

Also Qualifier for SOUTH WEST CHAMPIONSHIPS 2009

Lurcher Championship, Under 21" Lurcher Championship & new Terrier Championship to be held on 2nd Aug 2009.

ADMISSION £2 per person (In Aid of Oakhaven Hospice,Lymington)

Children free. All entries in the ring.

ALL JUDGING STARTS PROMPLTLY AT 1130 AM

ENQUIRIES : MRS A DRODGE - LURCHERS - 02380 893988

MR M KEMMISH -TERRIERS - 01590 622812

MISS S McDOWELL - FERRETS - 07515 173461

MRS S BIALEK -COMPANION - 07795 464588

Just to confirm there will be no racing & no bull breeds please.

Great show, in a beautiful location & for Lurchers your last chance to qualify for the Supreme British Lurcher Championship.

Would love to go to this.......................but we might have a special day that day :- " :D

Hi - make sure you take your wet-weather gear & be prepared for gales :(

It is looking like the morning will be cloudy with occasional rain & high winds. By afternoon the rain will be more prolonged & heavy, plus the winds increase.

Good luck to all who are going :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: I'M GOING.

ANYONE OUT THERE GOING?

WET WEATHER GEAR ALREADY IN THE VAN.

:thumbsup: SEE YOU ALL THERE. :thumbsup:

I hate to do this but better be prepared ~~By Sunday there may be the potential for some localised flooding across the south west and Wales.

:b

cyfrin said:
I hate to do this but better be prepared ~~By Sunday there may be the potential for some localised flooding across the south west and Wales.
:b

WEATHER LOOKS VERY BAD FOR SUNDAY. (w00t) (w00t)

Sure does! I just hope all who go don't have a bad a day as the charts are making out.

My hubby and I are going come rain or shine! I am secretary of the club and hubby a committee member. Maybe the weather forecasters have got it wrong as they haven't got it right for our area vewry often just lately!!

:huggles:

Thank goodness the worst of the weather made a clearance by early pm! Most of the heavy rain was overnight & morning, clearing faster than first expected.

Now just waiting to hear how everyone got on!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back