The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New French Champion

malin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Since I know that Morgans home computer has gone to the rainbow bridge I'm posting her brag for her :)

19th of June:

63 whippets entered for judge Dr Campagne.

Dogs:

CACS CACIB BOB Ch. Taraly STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (T. Howarth)

RCACIB Ch. Almaglo CAVALIER (D. Delabelle)

RCAC RIEN A CIRER de la Vallée des Baronnies (Lubineau)

1st Junior: UN AS du Manoir de la Grenouillère (J. Bourdin)

Bitches:

CACS CACIB BOS Ch. ZAMIA di Mahana (D. Delabelle), winner of the working class

RCAC RCACIB Taraly SEVENTH HEAVEN (T. Howarth), winner of the open class in front of 18 bitches)

1st Junior: UNE DE SWANN des Chojnacki (M. Chonac)

BOB winner "Mojo" has the same sire as Dessie's TJ and his dame is a full sister of my pups dad. The French title is one of the most difficult in the world to archive!!!

Picture I took of Mojo when I was down for the mating at Christmas:

IMG_8323b_Mojo_v2.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]Congrats Tamara and Mojo[/SIZE] !!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

YES ,[SIZE=14pt] WELL DONE !![/SIZE]

What a super looking boy :wub:

:D [SIZE=14pt]BIG CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE] :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]MANY CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

Excuse my ignorance but what is the breeding behind MOJO, looks to have a beautiful smooth shape.

Buntessa

Mojo is out of Ch. Joli Mec du Manoir de la Grenouillère and Taraly Made in Heaven. He surely looks beautiful, so smooth and curvy lines.

I'm fresh off the phone with Tamara, Mojo's mom...

I now know that I've written :oops: untrue things here on k9!!! :"> I'm SOO ashamed!!! :"> I'll just blame it on being foreign :">

The TRUTH of the matter is that Mojo now has the show part BUT he still needs to do the racing bit... far from all dogs getting their show qualification for the French title will be able to archive the required racing license and times... (Mojo has started race training.)

My sincerest apologies,

/Malin

How many times he has to race and how fast he has to run to get the title? I think it's interesting that they also have to work for the title and not just be beautiful.

:wub: :) :wub: :) :wub: :) :wub:

Thank you all so much!!! We are so very happy of everything this little boy manage to achieve!!! Last year he won the open class at the french specialty and ended RCAC (so very close to the champion CAC) at just 2 years of age. Winning at the French Championship show was really a dream coming true. It's the second continental championship show he wins after Brussels last December.

A special thank to Malin who announced that, I didn't know she did that :)

She was write my computer is out of order but at the moment I am writing from my work.

To answer Minna, to get the French title the whippet needs at least a "Very Good" grade either in racing or in lure coursing. In racing it means a B category time.

Again thank you all

Tamara

:cheers: What a lovely balanced dog and brindle into the bargain. He can sleep on my bed any day. :D Jill :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back