The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New German Shepherd Pup

NeroGSD

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey DogForum. I recently got a new german shepherd male puppy and was inspired to upload videos of him. I thought I'd share these videos with you guys. Hes black and tan, long coat and is currently 10 weeks old and going strong! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very cute - nice legs! ;)

I wouldn't encourage your pup to chase your feet - it may be cute now but in a few months when you are carrying something heavy/hot/dangerous and he does it and knocks you flying it won't be so great.

Get him to chase a toy?

Welcome to Dog Forum :)

Yep you have a good point, this was his second day in the house so we were a little soft when we shouldn't have been but now we do tell him off when he goes for out feet. He is progressing very well :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

lovelly looking pup there,will be getting our sheppy pup in 6/7 weeks time.Enjoy the puppyhood

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back