The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Home Needed

em21

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi guys.

I have been in contact with Dudleys breeder and she is happy for me to rehome him if I feel confident to do so, which I do.

So Dudley is looking for a new home, a home that can offer everything he needs :b So mainly company, snuggles, nice walks and a chance to run, oh..... and a sofa of course! Or in Dudleys case, a knee!! :lol: He is nearly 9 months old and a typical whippet!

If anyone is interested and wants to know more, please PM me.

I have made a little remix with lots and lots of pictures of the handsome lad but having a little trouble with it. So when I sort it I will post it.

Thankyou all for your comforting and supportive words at this time :huggles: Much appreciated :cheers:

Emma xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD LUCK EMMA IM SURE HE WILL FIND A FAB HOME :luck: :luck: :huggles:

All the very best to you and Dudley at this traumatic time, I'm sure you'll find a great home for the little man, just be proud of yourself for doing all that is right by the beautiful chap :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

im sure you will find Dudley the perfect home.............good luck :luck: :luck:

Stay strong, Emma :huggles:

I know this must be so, so hard for you but

I'm sure that K9 will come up with the right

home for Dudley very soon :thumbsup:

Dudley sounds a great dog.. the person who gets the opportunity to rehome Dudley will be a very lucky person indeed...

Fiona

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Emma,,this is a very hard time for you, but Dudley will get the perfect home in time.

Ive had to rehome a few whiooets over the last 20 odd year,,and it's hard, but when you get photo's and e-mails and also meet the dogs and new owners , months later,,,,it's worth while. They walk away, without a though for you,,,yes it sounds hard, but the dogs get used to their new owners and they do get to love them, as we sit back and cry.

If they go and walk away with the new owers without a thought for you,,then they are happy. Dudley will get a super home,,,just wait for the right one :luck:

Emma,,this is a very hard time for you, but Dudley will get the perfect home in time.
Ive had to rehome a few whiooets over the last 20 odd year,,and it's hard, but when you get photo's and e-mails and also meet the dogs and new owners , months later,,,,it's worth while. They walk away, without a though for you,,,yes it sounds hard, but the dogs get used to their new owners and they do get to love them, as we sit back and cry.

If they go and walk away with the new owers without a thought for you,,then they are happy. Dudley will get a super home,,,just wait for the right one :luck:

Couldnt agree more , Susan , It is hard to let then go , but at the end of the day all they want is to be loved and fed , Whippets soon settle with their new mums and dads and forget all aboutus at home missing them .

When Mikkee and Peanut went to stay at a friends whilst I went to sweden and they didnt miss me at all , Mikkee was rubbing her head on Nick and Penny , just like she does here , and I hadnt even gone out of the room :wacko:

I know it will be really hard to part with Dudley , hopefully he can go some where local so you can see him , as long as you dont both get upset of course . jackie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, just to let you know - I contacted Emma about possiblility of rehoming Dudley and the fantastic news is that he's already gone to a new home and settled in really well ........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi all, just to let you know - I contacted Emma about possiblility of rehoming Dudley and the fantastic news is that he's already gone to a new home and settled in really well ........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
thats brilliant news :thumbsup:

emma lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: for you

Oh, that's good news that Dudley has settled into his new home so quickly - his new family must be really chuffed to bits with him. Emma, you must be feeling very sad even though you know you've done the best thing for Dudley - take care of yourself - hope 2009 is a really good year for you :luck: :huggles:

Jill

x

wonderful news that Dudley has found a new home :))

for you emma :flowers:

Great news for Dudley :luck: , I hope 2009 works out for you Emma and that in time you come back to whippets and the forum :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back