The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter Born

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We'll I had the sleepless night's with my other two. This one is my dad's so he'll be the one seeing to her. (w00t)

:lol: :lol: I am quite disappointed with Gary and Graham , theres not been any up to date pics over the past few weeks

shame on you both :blink: :lol:

Well I went to see them Dee and they are a lovely little. Hope they all go to racing home's.

shut your face 8) :p

im taking some pics tomorrow

im 256 miles from graham and he cant use a camera LOL

SORRY DEE PLEASE DONT HIT ME :unsure:

GARY :clown:

Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow ....there should be a few litters there will try and get a few Pics of them all if i get the time

BURT & JANES TOP CLASS STUD DOG 2 BECOMES ONE

2becomesonetopstuddog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
picked our blue dog puppy up today he's been on the go all day scragging my daughter around by her socks ( :lol: ) absolutely full of life, grabbed hold of maxes tail and wouldn't let go, we have weighed him, 4 pounds 8 ounces his picture will be on soon, but need to speak to jac first :cheers:

Luke is 12 weeks old tomorrow just weighed him 12lbs 14oz. is this quite small for a 1st cross id be interested to know what weight the others are out of this litter?

hello john i have two bitches from that litter a black bitch9 1\2 lb

and a brindle bitch 13lb

:thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

GARY

gary farmer said:
hello john i have two bitches from that litter a black bitch9 1\2 lb  and a brindle bitch 13lb

:thumbsup:   :luck:   :luck:

GARY

What weight do you think they'll make if their 13lb now at 12 weeks"Billy Harpur"

hiya never had a 1/2 greyhound pup before but my guess estimate would be 32---35lbs

marsden_john said:
hiya never had a 1/2 greyhound pup before but my guess estimate would be 32---35lbs
My 1/2 breds were 16 lb at that age and made 46lb.But i usualy find that a pup is 1/2 his adult weight at about 14,15 weeks,so you may hope for no set backs.Ijust weighed my 3/4 breds,that went over to England yesterday.One was 15,and the other 14 at just 9 weeks of age,although they were by far the biggest pups in the litter,and both dogs.Iwas actualy thinking of using two become one ,over my wee 23in bitch, but i think the pups would be very small,as i cant see to many of the the Kileacle litter making 23in mark.In saying that i am into a different game than Neil,Graham,and co,as they work in lbs as to my inches.There's a 12lb dog in the litter that is very small&fine and i dont think he'll go over 20 inches,say 26 to 28 lbs,which would be ideal for the use that he was bred for.Can i just wish you all great success with these pups as its always a great boost to the moral to see you're wee boy's( or girls)in front at the line.And one other thing ido know,is that these boy's can breed a fast one or two. ...Billy...

have a bitch out of this litter she is 12lb 2.5oz at 12weeks but she is very fat.

ANY UPTO DATE INFORMATION OR PICTURES OF THIS LITTER WOULD BE APPRECIATED. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back