The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2006_0102jacksphotos0002.JPG

yes poppy is just like Tig, she very good most of the time :thumbsup: she's should have been sold by now but with xmas and everything she sort of stayed and i want to keep her now, :oops:

Well shes lovely and looks like shes settled to stay lol (w00t) and you managed to talk tony round :thumbsup:

no chris, hav'nt told him she's staying yet :oops: but keep dropping hint's, :- " like i,m keeping her lol :thumbsup: this is a problem i have would love to keep a pup from each litter (w00t) :eek: :oops:

:thumbsup: thats right carole, :cheers: all we have to do now is convince Tony :oops:

think jade is getting a fancy :- " will peter bite.little stunner. :luck: :thumbsup: go on peter.

Just to show that Thistle can be an angel sometimes......... Could you be losing Poppy to someone else before you persuade Tony to keep her???

S3400288.JPG

No Dave we cant have any more no way my mum will let us so i just have to wait til i move out to get some more. Plus we dont keep bitches.

mum having a long rest cant wait to next year to see my of spring run good luck every body :huggles: :* :D

debpups_001.jpg

jb1 said:
Just to show that Thistle can be an angel sometimes.........  Could you be losing Poppy to someone else before you persuade Tony to keep her???
Thistle is gorgeous and i'm sure a Angel all the time :- " :oops:

poppy is staying :thumbsup: :) told Tony [or should that read ask Tony] anyway he thinks we should keep her, so looks like 3 pups again, (w00t) just need sky to have 2 dog pups now dave :thumbsup: not long now

jb1 said:
Just to show that Thistle can be an angel sometimes.........  Could you be losing Poppy to someone else before you persuade Tony to keep her???

Thistle looks a right wee angel o:)

poppy thinking a kiss would be enough to get some cake from Tony, she's got alot to learn, :b lol

and another, mickey not looking very happy that poppy may get a bit of cake, when he never as

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony you meany - you should have shared the cake equally and if there was enough left you could have had a taste lol

Poor Jodi is looking old now, Im sure you know how she feels Yvonne :- " .

only kidding.( bout you not the dog (w00t) )

and i'm so nice to you valerie, lol :- " she is old now, and still doing well same as me, ( doing well ) i mean not the old bit :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back