The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

and another so looks like todd of the back lol maybe not as in scratch but mishka of the front :D

i think theres one of these up this way. its red fawn and looks to be about 26 to 29lb they havent weighed her. had a hand slip this morning think shes had a couple she did fine. il try take my camera next week

heres bess 2day having a slip at kirkcaldy,,,i turned up late,so i wasnt able to get her weighed,,maybe next time

bees_6.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks carole that be great if you can take her pic as shes the only one ive not seen since they went :thumbsup:

i tried to get a pic of boo and tora on there trials but on boo's bobby (my baby) grabbed the cam so i missed it !!

and on tora's i had boo on the lead and she pulled so i missed tora aswell haha

o well next time eh!!

:D

So proud of our baby - Rch Two Faced :wub:

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you remember this topic Sadie, how much did we drink lol tea, coffee then a bit of alcohol to wet the babies heads - :wub:

lol i was looking at this earlier (w00t) you wasnt gunna have one then pretty tor tor came out and you just couldnt resist lol bet you glad you had her now eh lol

And im glad i got my TOBY lookalike......plus shes a pleasure to have in our family love her to bits just wish i could still race her but when injury hits its time to lay on the sofa and get fat :D

lol i was looking at this earlier (w00t) you wasnt gunna have one then pretty tor tor came out and you just couldnt resist lol bet you glad you had her now eh lol
That's right but even when she was born and i cooed and awwwwed at her i wasnt really having one, not sure if Chris got fed up of me or he just took pity on us, but guess what we're so grateful he did, both of em have been brill to own, Tora until her injury owed us nothing doing some brill racing and Boo had her moments too but unfortunately Boo's injury was much worse than Tor Tor's and she can't race anymore, Tora well she has the odd good day and even managed an A Final only last Sunday. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back