The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mishka is beautiful cant wait to see em all together i reckon boo's gunna be just like toby her legs seem to be the only thing growing hahaha shes all leg least she aint a stella hahah

Todd for me Sadie (well after Tora n Boo of course) lol - do we ever agree on anything :- "

Karen

well you know me mum...Fawns always get me hooked...but this time my heart told me black as thats whats ive always wanted.. :D

havent got a recent pic,,sadie,,tryed to poach the pick of her at ayr,,from kirkcaldy section,but failed,my brother must hav copy rights on it lol lol,,,if i get battarys for camara ill put it on,,,

she,s all legs,,,the black one bill got hasnt changed that much,,its the smalllest off the two,,

whippeteerThe1st said:
havent got a recent pic,,sadie,,tryed to poach the pick of her at ayr,,from kirkcaldy section,but failed,my brother must hav copy rights on it lol lol,,,if i get battarys for camara ill put it on,,,
she,s all legs,,,the black one bill got hasnt changed that much,,its the smalllest off the two,,

here you go bob,,, :thumbsup:

swoosh.JPG

weighed bess the blue pup on kirkcaldy scales on saturday,,,she,s sitting over 15lb,,,

hopfully she will make heavy weight i like the the bigger whippet,,,

alot of plls thought she would be small including my self,,,,it just goes to show u never know,,

iam very happy now she will be bigger,,,

has anyone else weighed there pups yet???????

Weighed Tora/Boo today too - Tora is 13 and Boo nearly 14 - thought ours might be middleweights :D :D (leaves it wide open that anything from 22 - 26 ish lol) but we will all have to wait and see :thumbsup:

couple of boo these are the only ones a managed to get of her as she WILL NOT stand still for any length of time!!!

Todd growin on well - think he might be a big boy like his Dad, and not alot between the girls at the moment :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back