The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Now just stop putting the black and white one at the front - :angry: hide her will you or you might just loose her aswell as a black one. I wish :b

And yes i have let Sadie know more pics on ok :blink: :blink:

Hey chris cant wait to come and see the pups haha hint hint (w00t) :- "

I THOUGHT SARAH WOULD NEVER MAKE HER MIND UP CHRIS,,LOL,,BLUE ONE FOR HER :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

THE BLACK ONE ASWELL CHRIS,,, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well just been and picked my black pup shes lovely picked the smallest of the 2...just gotta think of a name now...i want an unusual name so if anyone can think of a nice unusual girls name .. then please let me know hahaha

What about Vodka lol :cheers: and it goes with your other dog whiskey and maybe shows us your other hobby lol :D

Anthony

Other hobby don't know what your implying (bad head tho this morning) lol

Drink not a real problem think food takes over for us really Fudge, Treacle, Pudding :wacko: altho not a bad idea changing the theme to alcohol :cheers: (i think !!!!!) :D

Hmmmmm me is thinking along the lines: Pimms, Sambuka, Absinth, Moonshine lol

ok been with jade all weekend and she has names my pup BOO haha

There ya go chris what a name eh ? lol

i think the parti likes her pic taken just noticed shes got in um both again lol :D

BOO - dont know where she got that from :- " :- "

I'll let her know pics on again lol - yeah theat little parti gets everywhere :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back