The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

bloody hell shes got alot bigger haha cant wait to get her ive bin waiting for years for a black pup

Boo is Gorgeous Sadie, you picked a goodn there mate, cant wait to start the training now though lol make sure she dont turn out like Molly hahaha

Kim here havin a strop lol - thought u were editing picture and just putting puppies on :eek: :teehee:

thats after editing took me ages to make all people in picture look that good :p :- "

yeah thats better, now take the other photo off, lol, i hate being in photo's!!!

Kim

sarahs calling her little blue pup BESS,

HER 1ST CHOICE WAS HONEY,,, but i didnt see myself shouting honey wen i take it out for walks,,,thank god she changed her mind

yes have to agree bess a lot better to shout lol :thumbsup: just think when sadies racing hers other people will be thinking shes trying to frighten them or just gone mad BOO :eek:

What you on Chris Boo is the coolest name ever :p At least its different and Bobby might be able to say Boo soon lol.

Here is a pic of the stuff i bought for boo today,

Her puppy colar and lead (pink with Daisy's on)

Her coat- Pink tweed haha

And one of her toys

Think she is going to be the most spoilt puppy ever.

boo.JPG

Jade we would like it to race not just be a bloody poser :wacko:

Karen

Haha Yeh whatever Karen think Sadie is on my side lol judging by the bed she has bought her lol There is nothing wrong with a poser, my dog did ok :D

hahaha wait till chris see my bed i bought her hahaha i'll post the pic later just dont know how to do it until mum gets home hahaha

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back