The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just to let everyone know that Rch /Nch Troubelle was mated to our stud dog Rch /Nch Outbound on sunday, 1st Oct, good luck with her Colin and Alison :luck: :thumbsup:

All the best :luck: I am sure there will be some little beautys in this litter :D

just add this photo of bailey ( Rch / Nch Outbound )

and one more with his best friend kennel mate Mickey (Rch Bound too )

I see Baileys got the best seat in the house again Yvonne :thumbsup: :D Karen

bailey throughs some little beautys,troubelle great little dog throughs some fast dogs. :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

rodders said:
I see Baileys got the best seat in the house again Yvonne :thumbsup:   :D Karen

when all the dogs are in its the only seat, i get the the floor :b :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
colin and allison's troubelle gave birth to 3 pups 1 dog 2 bitches,

pics to follow later when she as settled with them :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: got a call to say troubelle gave birth to white dog with blue ear, blue and white bitch and blue bitch, :thumbsup: all doing well, :luck: good luck colin and alison glad all went well, :D

troubelle,biddy,tanglewood,looks like there will be some cracking light weights about in 2008 best of luck 2 all :luck: :luck:

Some matings make me sit up and take notice, this is one of them, I love white dogs, and would have loved to have this one as I realy like both parents, and after having a 30lb dog, this mating should produce yard a lb racers. Best of luck whoever gets the dog, I will be looking out in a years time to see if I was right, as the last few months have seen some top class lightweights mated to top class light weight dogs and this would be my pick!.

already phoned for the dog pup but its gone, :( was told they could have sold them 50 times over so here to the re- mating :cheers:

Agree with Scotty, a brilliant mating. Lots of luck with the pups, who I am sure will all be winners.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back