The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oscar has successfully lined gary farmers rapid stag, :luck: :luck: for nine weeks time

debbie

tag is a lovely bitch shes been here 2 nights now :thumbsup: settled lovely and lined well by Oscar hope there all champs gaz :thumbsup: might give you her back at the derby :p lol

A big thank you to Ritchie for taking the trouble to meet me half way to pick up Tag and a thank you to Denise and Debs for picking her up from Ritchie's and getting her mated to Oscar and a big big thank you to Oscar for all his hard work! Last thank you to Gary and Denise for looking after her until the Derby or maybe longer LOL.

By the way, NBCh Rapid Stag X RCh, NCh Oscar's Pride.

Tag is litter sister to NBCh and RBCh Stag Possessed also litter sister to NBCh SupRBCh Spirit of the Stag and out of Molly Stag x Two Become One. Hopefully this litter will be as successful as her mum's.

Gary :cheers:

no problem gary,,,, (w00t) hope there all champs :thumbsup:

its a plesure gaz thats what pals are for :thumbsup: richie have you not told him we going halfs on all the pups (w00t) :D :D :D :thumbsup: as i am typing this tag is sat on my lap nearly and ive just remembered where her gobs been after her mating as she licked my face yuk :x shes lovely though :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:
we tell him at the derby after 10 vodkas lol

ok but i

will blame you your bigger than me (w00t) :D

Go Oski :D

Can't knock what is showing well so far off Oscar and with Two become one x Molly Stag thrown in it all looks good on paper! :thumbsup:

Best of luck :luck:

I have put a lot of thought into this mating. If all goes well I will hopefully bringing all of the Tyrone lines altogether. Tyrone being on both sides of Oscar's breeding and both sides of Rapid Stag's. If this works I am sure I will have something very special. The new pup's name will be Tyrone Stag so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Gary

Pedigree attached - give me your opinions good or bad.

trial.pl.htm

Attachments

• trial.pl.htm
    18.2 KB · Views: 183
gary farmer said:
I have put a lot of thought into this mating.  If all goes well I will hopefully bringing all of the Tyrone lines altogether.  Tyrone being on both sides of Oscar's breeding and both sides of Rapid Stag's.  If this works I am sure I will have something very special.  The new pup's name will be Tyrone Stag so keep your fingers crossed for me. 
Gary

Pedigree attached - give me your opinions good or bad.

I love the Tyrone line too (hence Gillette = grandson) which i chose as an outcross for Ella who has Mr Benn on both sides of her mother.

Look forward to seeing your results :thumbsup:

gary farmer said:
A big thank you to Ritchie for taking the trouble to meet me half way to pick up Tag and a thank you to Denise and Debs for picking her up from Ritchie's and getting her mated to Oscar and a big big thank you to Oscar for all his hard work!  Last thank you to Gary and Denise for looking after her until the Derby or maybe longer LOL. 
By the way, NBCh Rapid Stag X RCh, NCh Oscar's Pride.

Tag is litter sister to NBCh and RBCh Stag Possessed also litter sister to NBCh SupRBCh Spirit of the Stag and out of Molly Stag x Two Become One. Hopefully this litter will be as successful as her mum's. 

Gary :cheers:

sorry gary, i new she had titles but didn,t know which ones :oops: :oops:

cant wait for these pups :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Heres a couple of pic's of Tag gaz ...she's made herself right at home

DSCF1451.jpg

DSCF1453.jpg

DSCF1464.jpg

Have not seen her smile like that since she beat her sister for her title

LOL :cheers:

Thanks for the pics Denise

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back