The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
saw paddy yesterday and tried to steal him lol hes gorgeous :wub: i was in puppy heaven all day yesterday

:D Thanks Sherry 3 o'clock this morning I wished you had pinched him lol One good thing , he is a brill traveller, he was no bother going or coming home :D mind you he went nuts when he got home :- "

I have to say what a good job you have done with them Len and Linda, they both looked lovely on Sunday :wub:

len said:
:D Thanks Sherry 3 o'clock this morning I wished you had pinched him lol One good thing , he is a brill traveller, he was no bother going or coming home  :D mind you he went nuts when he got home :- "

hi len tanzy kept us awake sunday night but monday night she was brilliant hope to send some piccs soon . sheplays all the time but piper is keeping up at the moment. oops got ago theyve haD THE tablecloth of again and im supposed to beplaying with them

:D Hope the tablecloth is ok Dave lol Pleased to hear that she is settling in :D Pups eh don't you just love them :- " Keep in touch :D

len said:
:D Hope the tablecloth is ok Dave lol Pleased to hear that she is settling in  :D Pups eh don't you just love them  :- " Keep in touch  :D
will do . emmas got some pics and im sure she;ll put them on soon hope paddy is getting better i think they must have been missing each other at the same time hope to meet up in the new year . thanks for letting us have a great pup

dave and emma

Thanks Dave :D Paddy is back to normal now, little **** :- " bet your seeing Tanzy's character now (w00t) Can't wait to see them next year

(w00t) Paddy is 10 & half weeks now, had his last injection on friday, so he will be going out for walks soon (w00t) he is over 10lb now so think he will be a middleweight! Hope he keeps his markings :D Resized_Pups_nov_2_002.jpg

Resized_Pups_nov_2_008.jpg

Resized_Pups_nov_2_011.jpg

:wub: awwww hes lush good luck with him linda & lenny :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back