The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i like jasmin off aladin or ariel of the little mermaid lmao sooo cute these babies mind a want 1 xxx lv sam :wub:

Come on Yvonne wheres the pictures you took today :)

just down loading them Shell :thumbsup: in between playing Bejewled on Facebook :p lol

lol yep all off them !!!! lol

ok first pic
eviespuppys021.jpg
eviespuppys020.jpg
eviespuppys020.jpg

Oh ear Yvonne l think Jo could be adding to her gang lol :D the pictures are great, when l go tomorrow l will weigh them :)

Oh ear Yvonne l think Jo could be adding to her gang lol :D the pictures are great, when l go tomorrow l will weigh them :)

no no no shell lol she will kill me when she see's the pic told her i would post the one's with on lol

the pups are really lovely and so big after just 2 weeks

Your right i am going to kill you!!! I said not to put them on!!!! :rant:

The pup's are gorgeous though i really like the red bitch with the white collar and big spot (or beautiful belle as i called her) :wub: Going to be lovely dogs, Evie is gorgeous too - wish i could take her home!!!! :wub:

been over to keeley and T.j to feed evie and pups oh my god them are lovely eating and trying to run around some pic;s

morepuppypics111007.jpg
morepuppypics111005.jpg
morepuppypics111004.jpg
morepuppypics111003.jpg

morepuppypics111001.jpg
think the floor is hard for them to walk on lol
morepuppypics111010.jpg
your face needs cleaning sis
morepuppypics111011.jpg
morepuppypics111013.jpg

morepuppypics111005.jpg
dont think Andy's pup Danny is going to be a 21lb like his dad more like 30lb dog lol head was never out the food lol

Have you enjoyed playing with the pups this afternoon Yvonne, now they are time wasters lol, 3 weeks today doesn't time go by quickly. they are so :wub: now. :))

oh my god little Bella is gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: I really like the fawn with the white collar too, Can't believe how much they've grown!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back