The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
oo saw u had posted & thought she mite have started lol :eek: :lol:

:D No not yet Carole, she had a restless night & needed to go out at 5 am :eek:

Sky certainly likes to keep you hanging on doesn't she lol

:D This time we were prepared to wait :D just heard scratching going on, thought ooh she is starting but its Ruby :p

thought i was going to read she had started there len,good luck, :thumbsup:

Good girl Sky, she's doing so well bless her x

:D 5th is finally the bitch we wanted :thumbsup:

:D 5th is finally the bitch we wanted :thumbsup:

she nearly did her mothers trick.....lol....poor dave wanted a dog 1st time round ended up all girls, babybelle and lelo,sky and pegs great girls, 2nd litter wanted girl, ended up 5 boys, sid young :D , glad you got your little girl

flippin heck she had them quick didnt she? well done sky and good luck cant wait 4 pics

Congratulations - glad you got your little girl

Elaine

:D Sky was so chilled out this time & good as gold, no panic :thumbsup: Must admit the last one took me suprise I was at the shop (w00t)

:D Pleased its all over :lol: Can have our tea now but don't really fancy steak :x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back