The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Good luck with this mating He's the pits always been one of our favourites. :thumbsup:

brambles getting bigger bye the day deffo in pup :thumbsup:

:luck: I hope you get loads of pups :luck: ---then i will put Our Man Flint on for stud duties --

same litter as He's the Pitts who had his racing cut short due to injuries --a much bigger built dog --29lb----32lb when racing ----

Steve

glad shes took 4 u gaz and dee. best of luck :luck:

Over the moon Brambles in pup just the waiting now ..4 weeks to go

:luck: should be some cracking racers out of this breeding :thumbsup:

Bramble gave birth to a parti coloured bitch this morning ..really gutted for Albert & Greta not getting a dog pup

Bramble and the pup are doing fine atm

Congratulations Bramble, Dee and Gary. Good luck with your new pup. Sorry for those disappointed :luck: :luck: :luck:

really wanted a puppy for albert and greata. but pleased bramble and her baby are ok after a very long night. she is lovely and strong and feeding well

really wanted a puppy for albert and greata. but pleased bramble and her baby are ok after a very long night. she is lovely and strong and feeding well
good to hear gaz good luck

Congrats on your new arrival :thumbsup: Sorry Albert and Greta didn't get a dog pup :( I'm sure they'll get another chance,he's a cracking dog :thumbsup:

Not only did she decide to come breach but she was the wrong way around too..so labour was quite a long one..we took Bramble for a scan at dinner time just to be sure there was no pups hiding

congrats on your new baby :) :luck: sorry there wasn't a dog for albert and greta

congratz and best of luck with the pup :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back