The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry you lost your little lad puppy Shell, fingers crossed for the other little one battling on. Good luck with them

So sorry you've lost a little boy and hope the other little lad keeps on fighting. :luck:

sorry about your little boy. rest of pups are lush hope your other boy is doing well now

bett and melissa xx

Sending both Congratulations and Condolences

beautiful pups brill bloodlines - good luck

to all lucky owners - please confirm no

BLUE bitches - as I am sure Sal will no

doubt want one lol

Elaine

Well Elaine one bitch has 2 blue patches over her ears :-

Our little boy is hanging on so its just keeping our fingers crossed and me sleeping on the settee and keep putting him on his mum :))

Bless him :wub: keep up the good work ;) i've got my fingers crossed for him :huggles: Julie

Glad to hear the little lad is hanging on. I hope he gets stronger every day. :luck:

Glad everything is going well Shel :thumbsup: about time we had some more pics :thumbsup:

:unsure: Did my heart good to hear that he'd survived another day! Those pups are so well loved and yearned for, it's impossible to put into words! I have my eye on one little girl, but I'm not saying which one at this time! Needless to say, Both Tam & Shelly will place these pups VERY carefully! (w00t) :wub:

Well our little babies are a week old now, will try to get Keeley to put some more pictures on. l weighed them today the to smallest are 9/10 oz 2 at 12oz and the big girl is 14 oz,lt's been a long week but well worth it :))

So pleased to hear the little ones are doing well. Look forward to seeing the pics. :luck: xxxxxxx

shelly i no i seen you today but am sorry i never asked you how are your baby,s doing i hope they are all well and thriving love the party coloured ones

bett

tj sent me a couple of pictures the other day the biggest dog and them all

16032012240wee.jpg

16032012241.jpg

So Glad they are doing ok now :thumbsup: Bless them :wub: :wub:

Well they are 2 weeks old today and there weights are fawn bitch 1lb 5oz, white/blue bitch 1lb 1oz white/blue dog 1lb and my little dog and bitch are now 14oz and are now feeding well. Diddy is a lovely mum

and still very protective of them :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back