The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well if YT cant make his mind up I will just have to bring one home - lol

They are lovely no wonder it is so hard to choose - good luck to all the lucky new owners

Elaine

Last edited by a moderator:
4 weeks today

4 wks old.jpg

4wks old.jpg

4wks.jpg

Thanks for keep sending the pics Shell

4 wks.jpg

4weeks old already, the girls weigh between 2lb and 2.12lb.

Lovely litter, all lightweights I predict, all under 20lb.....well done to little Marc on her recent win xxxx

Who are they going to.....will you be sad to see them go xx

Hi Chris,John and Sue with FullSong Tam and Keeley snd Paul andSue with Bally Pride and of course one is staying here after waiting so long for one out of Zelda She will be Bobs companion .

Hi Chris,John and Sue with FullSong Tam and Keeley snd Paul andSue with Bally Pride and of course one is staying here after waiting so long for one out of Zelda She will be Bobs companion .

4weeks old already, the girls weigh between 2lb and 2.12lb.
(w00t) Looking forward to next week, when you go on holiday! Lots of puppy cuddles! Can't wait! (w00t) :thumbsup:

Well they are 5 weeks old tomorrow and are growing fast,weighed them today as we are going away and the pups are going on holiday to Dee,Drew who is going to Tam and Keeley is 3lb 9oz, Oscar 2lb 12oz, Kess who is going to Paul and Sue is 2lb 8oz and Connie is 2lb 11oz,l'm sure Sue will put some more photos on for me when l have sent her them. :)

Connie

20120917_074752.jpg

Oscar

20120916_175301.jpg

Drew (not Oscar as previous pics shows ooops)

20120916_175208.jpg

(w00t) I feel I ought to warn you, Sue, your pup has attitude! She's an excellent eater ans plays with lots of energy, when she's not bullying Drew. As soon as she's had her fill of food, she drops like a stone and sleeps for about an hour. They're asleep at the moment, so Zelda is enjoying some down time! (w00t)

Thanks for putting the pictures on Sue the pups sound like they are having a great time at Dees,thankyou Dee for the daily up dates,l really am missing them,

Thanks for the warning Dee. :lol: Sounds like she's taking after her grandad, so i've been told!!!!! Hope she follows on the racing side too. :D

Well all the pups have gone to their new homes, :)) and the house seems very quite now, Drew has settled well with Tam and Keeley, Connie has made herself at home with John and Sue and little Kezz is making her self at home with Paul and Sue and Oscar is trying to show Tam who is boss.

Pups are 10 weeks old now. A few pics

Oscar and Drew together

sisters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pups now 10 weeks old.

Connie

connie.jpg

Drew

drew.jpg

Oscar and Drew together

sisters.jpg

Won't let me upload pics of Kes, so I will try later. :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back