The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME TO K9 BELLE :cheers: [/SIZE]

Julie

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Hi Belle,,, welcome to K9 , looking forward to the pics..[/SIZE]

Gavin

2005_0512Image0006.jpg

Velcome to K9 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Draha

[SIZE=8pt]Welcome to K9 and enjoy yourself[/SIZE]

:cheers: :huggles:

belle said:
anslinmcg said:
[SIZE=8pt]Welcome to K9 and enjoy yourself[/SIZE]:cheers:   :huggles:

Thanks and Hi to you! :)

No, one is never enough....

I know and it is so hard to sto getting another one, two three........

Especially with all these beautiful puppies on K9 at the moment!! I am in love :wub: with Lola's brothers :wub:

Karen said:
belle said:
Karen said:
Hi Belle welcome, blimey they want pictures already (w00t)   give the girl a chance :p    Tell us about your dogs, where did your puppy come from?
Hi Karen-the new pup is from a lady in Surrey who has Charford Wren, who had a litter by Ch. Shoebuckle- some Spyanfly lines with some Pencloe Dutch Gold in the mix. "Minnow' is a very sweet little girl, nine weeks old.

Our older boy,Rhu,18mths, is a Nevedith Xfa Xtacy pup, out of Fullerton Dream Mover-sheer luck we were able to get two posh whippets!

Thanks so much for your welcome :)

I have Rhus half sister here, Teeni is out of Stacy, I saw that litter from really small because Stephen was only a few minutes away, they were all very nice. Was Rhu the fawn and white trim? and maybe your puppy goes back to Molecat Jaunty. Audrey lives just up the road from me. So you have two very well bred dogs!!

Dont know about the applemac Im afraid

Yes, you're right! Molecat Jaunty is there- Minnow's G.G.Grandparent. It's great that you have Rhu's half-sister. Who was Teeni's sire? When we visited Stephen to see the pup, he had just that week moved to his Surrey place, and had two litters, one about ten days(I think) older than the other. Rhu was one of the younger ones, blue fawn with white on throat, blaze and feet. As soon as he was placed in my arms, that was it! He has turned out to be a strapping lad, very strong, affectionate and beautiful! Indeed we are fortunate to have such posh dogs. They know that, too!

anslinmcg said:
belle said:
anslinmcg said:
[SIZE=8pt]Welcome to K9 and enjoy yourself[/SIZE]:cheers:   :huggles:

Thanks and Hi to you! :)

No, one is never enough....

I know and it is so hard to sto getting another one, two three........

Especially with all these beautiful puppies on K9 at the moment!! I am in love :wub: with Lola's brothers :wub:

If there's room on the sofa for another whippet, then why not?

Then, you could get another sofa and.... :p :p :p

gavo said:
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Hi Belle,,, welcome to K9 , looking forward to the pics..[/SIZE] 

Gavin

View attachment 20220

Thanks for the welcome! Great photo-is your blue whippet a girlie or boy?

I've tried every which way with photo posting- reducing size etc, but files still too big.

Will keep trying...

Cheers!

Tracy Chamberlain said:
Welcome to K9, I hope you realise how blooming addictive this place is  (w00t) Sorry I can't help with the puter questions, but I hope someone does soon as it will be lovely to meet your dogs.......
Thanks for your welcome, Tracy; yes, I see this thing is growing on me. I'm gradually getting the hang of it, and one day I'll figure out the photo magic!

Kazimir Malevich said:
Congratulations!!Very nice to meet you, my name's Marianna.

Do you have any pics of your dogs?

Please, post it.

Hi Marianna,

You have some lovely pics on here! I am trying and will show you my two dogs when I've sorted the technicalities. :sweating: :) :p

katia said:
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome[/SIZE] belle.
We love seeing pictures on this forum, so if you can we would really like to see your whippets.

Thank-you for your welcome, Katia. As I'm telling everyone, I am having trouble with the pics! :b :) :)

Yes, you're right! Molecat Jaunty is there- Minnow's G.G.Grandparent. It's great that you have Rhu's half-sister. Who was Teeni's sire? When we visited Stephen to see the pup, he had just that week moved to his Surrey place, and had two litters, one about ten days(I think) older than the other. Rhu was one of the younger ones, blue fawn with white on throat, blaze and feet. As soon as he was placed in my arms, that was it! He has turned out to be a strapping lad, very strong, affectionate and beautiful! Indeed we are fortunate to have such posh dogs. They know that, too!

Teenis sire is CH/SW CH Nevedith Vefa Vesper at Marchpast.. If Rhu is anything like Teeni he will be affectionate and beautiful :wub: Keep trying with those pictures. You might like to try and email them to me and I will see if I can get them on, just press the PM button with this message.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back