The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The barrister

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi, i joined earlier today after much ear bashing from a friend also a k9 member gutsey (darren),i too live in gloucester,im into mainly hunting type dogs,whippets,lurchers etc,i currently have no dog but im waiting for a pup from a litter of whippet x greyhounds,will look forward to posting you all some pictures when i get her.Im sure i will enjoy my stay as i have had many good repotrs from gutsey. :cheers:

welcome to the forum! :cheers:

please let darren know he is already missed!

good luck with your new pup when it arrives :thumbsup:

i will let him know for you posh totty,when i can find him.probably in the gym or in the pub somewhere. :cheers:

cheers everyone,had a good first night on site,a little late for work this morning.. :- "

welcome mate,thanks for all your help lately,without you i dont know what might have happened.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back