The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jonta

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello K9ers!

After years of 'lurking' I have finally plucked up the courage to become a member to interact on this forum with many lovely whippet folk who I have had the pleasure of meeting.

A special hello to Judy (Janibelle) who owns my pups litter sister Collooney Lady Marmaladea..lovely to meet you and well done on your lovely wins. Also many thanks to Patricia (Blandings) for your very kind words about Chance (Collooney Tricky Dicky) or Looney as he was named in the Windsor catalogue! Sorry Viv and Claire but he is aptly named 'Looney' lol!!

And thank you to a fello exhibitor..sorry did not get your name...but I had a brill journey home following your directions and avoiding the m25 congestion.

Not got a clue how to post on this forum so hope this works!

Helen/Danluke x

Hi Helen!

I must admit I did chuckle when I saw he was in the catalogue as Lollooney!!! :D

He is a very handsome chap - I am sure you will both have lots of fun.

Glad Sue's directions got you home!!! LOL!!

Rachel & The Citycrofts

lol I thought I was the only one whose C's get turned into L's in the catalogues

and welcome :)

Hi Helen, Welcome to K9. I noticed your Looney Collooney - see how famous you both are already. Good Luck with your future show career.

Jenny

Hello, Lovely to see you on here, welcome

Hi Helen

Lovely to see you on here, i know what it is like having a looney too.

Yvette xx

Hi Helen,

Great to see you on here :thumbsup:

Your boy was looking just gorgeous on Friday. :wub: I wish I had gone home a different way, the M25 was just awful and we left early to try to avoid the usual Friday afternoon snarl up.

Hope to see you both again very soon,

Judi and Looney Lady Marmalade

Hello K9ers!
After years of 'lurking' I have finally plucked up the courage to become a member to interact on this forum with many lovely whippet folk who I have had the pleasure of meeting.

A special hello to Judy (Janibelle) who owns my pups litter sister Collooney Lady Marmaladea..lovely to meet you and well done on your lovely wins. Also many thanks to Patricia (Blandings) for your very kind words about Chance (Collooney Tricky Dicky) or Looney as he was named in the Windsor catalogue! Sorry Viv and Claire but he is aptly named 'Looney' lol!!

And thank you to a fello exhibitor..sorry did not get your name...but I had a brill journey home following your directions and avoiding the m25 congestion.

Helen/Danluke x
WHOOOHOOO!so glad you followed the directions ok!!!! (didn't see you at the shop though,LOL!)

We wondered if you managed to find your way. Thank you for letting us know, and good luck with "Looney".

Hope to see you again.

Hello Helen

welcome to K9

Lovely to see you and Leo sends sloppy kisses to your son x

Helen and the scarletfairs

Hello K9ers!

Helen/Danluke x
WHOOOHOOO!so glad you followed the directions ok!!!! (didn't see you at the shop though,LOL!)

We wondered if you managed to find your way. Thank you for letting us know, and good luck with "Looney".

Hope to see you again.
I was singing your praises all the way home, was dreading the drive but it was a doddle, thank you. I did wonder if we passed your little shop on the way lol!

Welcome!!

I saw the Lollooney as well. If you still have the catalogue you should ring the printers and correct that spelling as it will be in their computer forever and no matter what you write in future with them it will always be printed that way unless you ring them to correct it now.

Feel free to drop me a pm if you don't have the info - I can look it up for you.

Wendy

Hi welcome to k9,

I think i met you at whippet club of scotland, i was next to you in PGB. Your boy is lovely, i remember seeing him that day - Im sure Claire handled him?

Marie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to k9,
I think i met you at whippet club of scotland, i was next to you in PGB. Your boy is lovely, i remember seeing him that day - Im sure Claire handled him?

Marie.
Hello Marie!

Nice meeting you. Nerves overcame me that day and poor Claire got the short straw when Chance completely showed us up in the ring. Bless, he is such a mammy's boy. Lesson learnt!!

Helen

Hi Helen welcome to K9. I also lurked before I joined up. Hope you find your way around the site quicker than I have!!! Not really into tecnology!!! Sorry you missed EAWC the drive there was a doddle not so the way home, around Newark was like the A1 last year scarey. I even contemplated turning round last year so glad I didn't!!! Maybe I can pick you up on route if the forcast is naff it will be lovely to have company Luke included. Sorry you missed a lovely show again.

Chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back