The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Members

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Congratulations to Scott and Mark on their membership of the premier hare coursing club not just in this country but possibly the world!! Can I be the first to welcome you aboard. Now, because you are from the north and clearly will experience language difficulties not to mention dogs that will be experiencing a culture shock when pitted against Saucey Madam and her like I intend asking Clive Searson to take you under his wing and he will teach you what you need to know which will of course not be ALL Clive knows cos he's pretty damned clued up, so he tells me anyway. Just one word of advice, if I may. Beware of the girlie influence. Trust me on this!!

Always thought provoking

You heard it here first from

LAMPINGMAN

lamping man said:
:D   Congratulations to Scott and Mark on their membership of the premier hare coursing club not just in this country but possibly the world!! Can I be the first to welcome you aboard. Now, because you are from the north and clearly will experience language difficulties not to mention dogs that will be experiencing a culture shock when pitted against Saucey Madam and her like I intend asking Clive Searson to take you under his wing and he will teach you what you need to know which will of course not be ALL Clive knows cos he's pretty damned clued up, so he tells me anyway. Just one word of advice, if I may. Beware of the girlie influence. Trust me on this!!
Always thought provoking

You heard it here first from

LAMPINGMAN
Thanks Chris! :thumbsup:

How is the Madam ? Was it not a quality Northern dog that you put over her ? :- "

Can't wait for the season and to run my boys! 8)

YIS,

Scott.

Yes Chris Thanks,

but can I ask for a favour ? can you give me the contact details for the breeder of that fantastic dog from the North you travelled all the way up to use, he must have good dogs if you travelled all that way to use his breeding ;)

on a serious note i'm looking forward to those long drives down with Scott after he's had his Red Bull & Coco Pops! :x

looked at the CC site near you looking forward to a few nights there.

Mark Roberts said:
Yes Chris Thanks, but can I ask for a favour ? can you give me the contact details for the breeder of that fantastic dog from the North you travelled all the way up to use, he must have good dogs if you travelled all that way to use his breeding ;)

on a serious note i'm looking forward to those long drives down with Scott after he's had his Red Bull & Coco Pops! :x

looked at the CC site near you looking forward to a few nights there.
it was honey nut shredded wheat and 2 pints of red bull!

or was it your sparkling conversation ?

:x

Red Bull certainly gave you wings as you flew out of the car on several occasions :x .

oh well can't sit and chat must go and get my new gear box. :(

Hi you guys. I was in the area anyway so I thought that I would use that northern dog over the Madam rather than head south for other blood!!

On an equally serious note, Istalked the Madam round the garden half an hour ago with a Clear Blue. She obliged and guess what??......... IT SHOWED A CROSS :D :D . Is the Saucey girl pregnant?? From what you say Mark it looks good. What do you all think? :cheers:

What a result

Chris

Well Chris, I knew there must of been a good reson for you useing a dog from & bred in the North as I knew there was no way you would of travelled all that way just to use a dog from the North. :- "

As for the Clear view i'm happy to say that she will be in pup but I look forward to you conferming it on K9 in a few weeks time (about 5 week to go now if i'm right) and it will be another accurate prediction by Clear Blue but there will still be those that won't beleave.

THERE ARE NON SO BLIND AS THOSE THAT WON'T SEE!

Good luck with the litter Chris, I reckon you could have some top dogs on your hands!

Regards,

Scott.

Would love to be told what the 'girlie influence' is that is exerted at EAWCC. Guess l always knew that it is the females who are in charge and that you poor guys just have to tow the line!!

Looking forward to having some new blood in the club and additional competition although l do admire you guys for considering travelling so far. Went to the Lake District a couple of weeks ago and when l saw your exits off the M6 realised my journey of a couple of hours was peanuts.

Didn't appreciate that you could do a pregnancy test on bitches using a human testing kit. Thought that the hormone that confirmed a pregnancy in female humans was HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin), so although in dogs there would be a similar hormone wasn't sure how it would be positive in a predictor test for humans. Please enlighten me!!

Congratulations Lamping Man if the madam is expecting puppies, that is 3 litters around at a similar time that l know of

Back to the books, exams start in 2 days and continue for 2 weeks. Yuk!!!

All the best to everyone out there and look forward to seeing you soon

Karen

:cheers:

kdean said:
Looking forward to having some new blood in the club and additional competition although l do admire you guys for considering travelling so far.  Went to the Lake District a couple of weeks ago and when l saw your exits off the M6 realised my journey of a couple of hours was peanuts.
Didn't appreciate that you could do a pregnancy test on bitches using a human testing kit.  Thought that the hormone that confirmed a pregnancy in female humans was HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin), so although in dogs there would be a similar hormone wasn't sure how it would be positive in a predictor test for humans.  Please enlighten me!!

Congratulations Lamping Man if the madam is expecting puppies, that is 3 litters around at a similar time that l know of

Back to the books, exams start in 2 days and continue for 2 weeks.  Yuk!!!

All the best to everyone out there and look forward to seeing you soon

Karen

:cheers:
Hi Karen,

competition is healthy and benefits all. My boys are raring to go and we'll travel to the ends of the earth! :D

Not too sure about the ins and outs of the pregnancy tests but they seem to have worked on numerous bitches. :b

Good luck with the exams (whatever they may be!) :luck:

Regards,

Scott.

Mark Roberts said:
Scott your in now you don't need to creep any more  :p
I never creep! :rant:

I genuinely wish Karen good luck in her exams! :huggles:

Scott.

Scott Frodsham said:
            competition is healthy and benefits all. My boys are raring to go and we'll travel to the ends of the earth!  :D

Regards,

Scott.
You don't need to go THAT far!! (w00t)

Hop on a plane with your dogs next Winter and meet us in Wyoming or New Mexico.

Wyoming can get a bit cold. Pack your longjohns! ;)

Wy_5.JPG

Only if we can build a snow man Tony ;)

Scott, your such a charmer :- "

No he's not . He's creeping. :D . I wonder if he has any knee pads I could borrow for a job I need to do at home? 8)

Mark Roberts said:
Only if we can build a snow man Tony  ;)
Scott, your such a charmer  :- "
I once met a bloke from Salford, I think his name was Morrissey. Think he wrote a song about me, Mark/Chris it was probably well before your time! :b

Something about a charming man! :clown:

umm Morrissey? next thing you'll be walking about with daffs hanging out of your back pockets :p

flowers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lampy, with comment's like that it's not knee pads you need for that job at home it a bloody miracle! :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back