The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Puppies

dolly

THE VERY BLONDE
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Di Morgan has asked my to announce the safe arrival of 6 dogs and 2 bitches by Dream Mover ex Catchacre Evangaline of Meandi

Girls all spoken for, one or two boys may be available, please PM me for details

Helen

How lovely to hear that Evangeline has had her babies safe and sound.

Please pass on a big cuddle to her from me!

Awwww, sweet babies. Mum looks very contented. :wub:

absolutly adorable.Im looking into showing my whippet,and wondered if any one can point me in the right direction?i live in cardiff by the way.!

awwwwwwwww lovely puppies :wub: :wub: ch. dream Mover sire's lovely pups :thumbsup: thats Harry daddy :wub: o:) the new owners wiil have gorgeous whippys.good luck fot their future :luck:

:D Fergal has been a busy boy :thumbsup: Lots more lovely pups :wub:

elyssa said:
absolutly adorable.Im looking into showing my whippet,and wondered if any one can point me in the right direction?i live in cardiff by the way.!
The best place to start is to ring the Kennel Club and find out about ringcraft classes in your area. All the best with your start into showing :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congratulation ro mum and dad :wub: Lovely litter

Helen, does Di have 'puter probs at present? Because "Meandi" joined but we haven't heard a lot from them recently. Will we be seeing pics of these babies as they grow? I'm a bit of a fan of Evangeline. Saw a pic of her on here a while ago that I really liked.

Some more lovely pups by Fergal :D Are they all brindle Helen? Or have we any more fawns.... ;)

aslan said:
Helen, does Di have 'puter probs at present?  Because "Meandi" joined but we haven't heard a lot from them recently.  Will we be seeing pics of these babies as they grow?  I'm a bit of a fan of Evangeline.  Saw a pic of her on here a while ago that I really liked.
Yes , she has puter probs, hopefully ok soon thought

Think there maybe one fawn jo

Aslan, i will post pics when ican

Ahhh, arnt they lovely :wub: Evie looks like shes a good mummy too. I was down to hopefully have one of these pups if there had been bitches available but sadley only had two :( Hope we get to see pics of them growing up :wub:

Apologies from all at Meandi for lack of posts!

Di has access to internet at work but not allowed to post messages. At home she relies on me (Dave) as we have a complicated arrangement with wires and, in addition, because we cannot get broadband where we are, sometimes it doesn't work if large files attached - so then I have to do things at work!

Also, you see, although I love dogs, I'm afraid I don't love dog showing! Much more interested in my sports car (typical man!) so I end up on car sites rather than dog sites!!

However, I have promised my beloved that I will take some more pics this week and post them...so hang on...

awwwwwwww look forward to seeing the photos :wub: :wub: my Harry from Dream Mover

whippynit said:
Ahhh, arnt they lovely :wub:   I was down to hopefully have one of these pups if there had been bitches available but sadley only had two :(  
OH what a shame! :(

Meandi said:
However, I have promised my beloved that I will take some more pics this week and post them...so hang on...
Looking forward to it Dave! Welcome back!

While you're at it ... how bout some pics of your English Setters in Gen Disc Dogs.? :)

Congratulations.

Wish I was there to see the pups,but busy running around with my 6.

Perhaps next year at Ringcraft. (Say Hi to everyone at Bromsgrove)

Evie looks very contented, Whats with all the boys this year! I have 4 and 2 girls?

I tried to attach a pic but its so slow and giving me grief that I couldn't. :angry:

I do have them on my web site on the litters page though.

Look forward to more pics of the long awaited for Meandi pups.

They look beautiful,like Mom and Dad.

Sandra Manor Court Whippets

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back