The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Puppies

OK here we go - hope it works!

View attachment 19186

Evies_pups_at_18_days_011a.jpg

OK - so I go from no picture to 2 the same! Hey! I never said I was clever!

Actually, I did, but don't tell Mrs. M.

Try another!

Evies_pups_at_18_days_002a.jpg

It worked!! By George I think I've got it!!

One more....

Evies_pups_at_18_days_007a.jpg

Weel done Dave !!

Babies are l;ooking great, cant wait to come and see them

Helen

:wub: :wub: they are so gorgeous and a beautiful colour, what colour was dad, I can't remember seeing a pic of him ?

oh so sweet!

Will love to watch their progress!

:* to Evie

With all these kisses and loving symbols I'm going to post a picture of me and see if I get the same!!!

Dave

(Di says "Don't you dare - you'll frighten all those whippets watching this site!"

Lovely pictures :wub: They all seem to be thriving :D

A VERY beautiful Mum & her gorgeous babies :wub: :wub: :wub: , :oops: I'm drooling all over my keyboard :b

I look forward to seeing them growing up :thumbsup:

alfyn said:
A VERY beautiful Mum & her gorgeous babies :wub:   :wub:   :wub: , :oops: [SIZE=8pt]I'm drooling all over my keyboard :b [/SIZE]I look forward to seeing them growing up :thumbsup:

I thought you got tablets for that condition now Debs :- " :oops: :lol:

JAX said:
alfyn said:
A VERY beautiful Mum & her gorgeous babies :wub:   :wub:    :wub: , :oops: [SIZE=8pt]I'm drooling all over my keyboard :b [/SIZE]I look forward to seeing them growing up :thumbsup:

I thought you got tablets for that condition now Debs :- " :oops: :lol:

Maybe you can Jax,but i've just had 8 teeth out (w00t) ,so can't help drooling at the moment :oops: :blink: :lol:

Very beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub: and beatuful colour :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back