The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Pups

shaz pedder

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Shaz and John Pedder are proud to announce the new arrivals of 8 puppies to Savernake Red Alert - Sire  Sporting Champian, VC.The Real McCoy, born on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Mum and pups are doing very well. Six beautiful bitches, two handsom boys, All Brindles. (what a lovely Christmas  present)            Hope everybody had a nice Christmas, and a very happy  New Year to you all.  Shaz and John Pedder.    :biggrin:

(Edited by shaz pedder at 5:47 pm on Dec. 29, 2001)

puppies beat diamonds and kinky undies ANYDAY, good luck with them and I hope they are all healthy.

ps... my best bitch hobgoblin came in season yesterday, so hopefully she will be mated in due couse.

Hi Sharon,

I have seen the pups and they are GORGEOUS - you will not be able to resist one! They are all beautiful brindles with white feet and white tips to their tails.

I am sure that they will be snapped up soon with their breeding and lovely markings - what a great christmas present for them all to be healthy! Lets hope that they all have a bright racing future in front of them!

Darcia

Thank's Darcia for your kind remarks, we'll be going to see them for ourselves soon, (can't wait!) Spoke to mick and angie tonight and they have asked me to put a few details about their breeding.

SP.CH.VC. The Real McCoy:-

Dam.    WCRCH.VC Fed.Sup.Champ.Sp.Ch.Top Ten Winner 1994. "Gracious".

Sire.      Fed.Sup.Champ.Vet.Crown.Sp.VC. "Powerful Paddy".

SP.CH. Savernake Red Alert.

Dam.    WCRCH.VC.Fed.Sup.Ch.SP.Vet.Ch. "Savernake Special".

Sire.      WCRCH.Fed.Sup.Ch. "Striker".

Anybody interested  contact Mick and Angie Sawyer on:- 01672 514857. or for further information you can e.m. me .or through this thread.

Shaz and John Pedder.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back