The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
what a nice litter rick&deb a credit to you both :thumbsup:

lust been over ricks to put the pups on scales and take a couple of photos. what a nice litter they are deb&rick all weighing from just over 4lb to 5lb2,, all eating well at 4 weeks one left contact rick or deb

just trying to put a couple on

There lovely pup Rick n Debs is the blue a dog or bitch ? :huggles:

Arrrrrrrr I really like that blue bitch , but theres no room at the inn :(

unsure.whats left i know its between the blue one, or a black, deb doesnt know which one she wants yet

:D john or gill can you give me a ring as there is something i need to say and i dont have your number....cheers

rick and deb

NatalieMc said:
:wub: Gorgeous pups.....which one is still available?
the little black bitch on her own is the one left. she,s georgous

:D hi mutley, seen as you rang and got her yourself you can now call her what you wish. Dee said missy, what will her racing name be ? Rick wants to know, he suggests Le Tonto :cheers:

shhhhh cause if lyn finds out i wont be allowed it lol

gan on mutley, good luck to you&dee shes lovley :thumbsup:

thanks kenny couldnt resist :p after swearing to get no more in lol ;) a big thanks to my mates ricky n deb :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back