The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Purchase

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi there i do enjoy the greyhound racing was watching your dog last night looked very promising abit slow out the trap but really made up ground on the back straight into 2nd thought he was going to do it but like you said missed out by a nose,a big well done will keep my eye out for Lord Karl in the future.Who,s your tip for the finals i fancy the young Bandicoot Tipoki but the quaters will be very intresting with 3 top dogs in the same heat,well done again and good luck for the future. ;)

Hi there i do enjoy the greyhound racing was watching your dog last night looked very promising abit slow out the trap but really made up ground on the back straight into 2nd thought he was going to do it but like you said missed out by a nose,a big well done will keep my eye out for Lord Karl in the future.Who,s your tip for the finals i fancy the young Bandicoot Tipoki but the quaters will be very intresting with 3 top dogs in the same heat,well done again and good luck for the future. ;)
thanks mck lord karl is fine had him to the vets today hes haveing a week or two of . he just needed to get out of the traps as hes got sizzling early pace but it was just not to be hes still a baby roll on next tuesday night some top raceing on sky as well dont know about tips but i will have a go 7.40 bitches race do like special liberty if she pings them lids 8 45 wise thought trap 6 good bet i think 21 20 not the best draw if lister can doit trap 3 fear zafonic but got to get out of the traps( fast dog ive seen ) 21 40 glenard sunrise it can run . what dogs get though thay got to doit all again this saturday night . its a good weeks racing a wimbledon i will be there

LETS HOPE YOURE RIGHT THATS MY PALS DOG AND HES LUCKY ALREADY WON THE DERBY TWICE IVE HAD A FAIR BET 66T1 :luck:

see you went tonight steve seen you on sky watching the derby !/4 final any winners ?

see you went tonight steve seen you on sky watching the derby !/4 final any winners ?
just one or two very good dogs and very very good racing roll on saturday night semi,s oh got a dog out friday night 2nd race 7.45 called ( TURN LEFT ) its 1st race at wimbledon just a bit of fun dog lol

thanks mck lord karl is fine had him to the vets today hes haveing a week or two of . he just needed to get out of the traps as hes got sizzling early pace but it was just not to be hes still a baby roll on next tuesday night some top raceing on sky as well dont know about tips but i will have a go 7.40 bitches race do like special liberty if she pings them lids 8 45 wise thought trap 6 good bet i think 21 20 not the best draw if lister can doit trap 3 fear zafonic but got to get out of the traps( fast dog ive seen ) 21 40 glenard sunrise it can run . what dogs get though thay got to doit all again this saturday night . its a good weeks racing a wimbledon i will be there
well three out of four not bad :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

lord karl is runing derby final night at wimbledon details later
update lord karl is out saturday night derby night in the 10.55 trap 1 hes got trap 4 to beat cobra striking still i will be happy with a 2nd place lord karl has had a good rest and is fit and well so fingers cross it will be on sky saturday night and its 460m which is best for him being a young dog so rollon saturday night

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back