The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Racing Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
suzie said:
Tihe reason people are not interested is because she is a thief & a cheat & can not be trusted where money is concerned.{this is fact not fiction}I just dont know how people can still stick up for her after all the damage she has done to whippet racing.{why do you think she is banned from so many tracks & organisations in the country.] She is only bringing a magazine out to cause more damage, she is a very vindictive b****** & will ruin whippet racing altogether, given the chance.

:rant: where are the moderator of this site

are you not doing anything about post's that are abusive or off topic and total bull s--t like the one quoted here

DENISE BAILEY said:
hellbound said:
suzie said:
Tihe reason people are not interested is because she is a thief & a cheat & can not be trusted where money is concerned.{this is fact not fiction}I just dont know how people can still stick up for her after all the damage she has done to whippet racing.{why do you think she is banned from so many tracks & organisations in the country.] She is only bringing a magazine out to cause more damage, she is a very vindictive b****** & will ruin whippet racing altogether, given the chance.

and i'm the vindickive b******

well SUZIE nice to see how you like to promote the sport of whippet racing :b can't wait for your magazine (w00t) it will do so well :wacko:

PROMOTING THE SPORT LAUGHABLE CLICK

AND ANOTHER CLICK

nice to see a member of the nnwrf committee looking forward to a happy new year

but still boring everyone with the seem c--p :b

hellbound said:
suzie said:

:rant: where are the moderator of this site

are you not doing anything about post's that are abusive or off topic and total bull s--t like the one quoted here

Well considering it was posted late last night and you waited a meagre 2 hours before you started ranting, I hardly think that's a fair comment. Might be best if the thread was deleted.

PUT THESE IN YE MAG

images.jpg

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
hellbound said:
suzie said:

and i'm the vindickive b******

well SUZIE nice to see how you like to promote the sport of whippet racing :b can't wait for your magazine (w00t) it will do so well :wacko:

PROMOTING THE SPORT LAUGHABLE CLICK

AND ANOTHER CLICK

nice to see a member of the nnwrf committee looking forward to a happy new year

but still boring everyone with the seem c--p :b

Its noticeable that your common, foul mouth has not changed

open your own web site like your doing with your mag then anyone willing to listen to your bullshit Can use it instead of it happening in k9 :oops:then you can do as much moderating as u like lets face it you have gotten away with a Lott on here in the past :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back