The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Tattoo Im Having Done...

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ive been looking for a really good pic to have done as a tattoo. After going thru sooo many ive chosen this one.His mouth is a bit flappy in it but ill fix that somehow, possibly Jac can i help me with that. Next problem is where do i have it done...im such a hairy twat that theres only so many places that you could see it. Theres not much hair on my head but i dont fancy it done there... :blink:

Thigh..shoulder blade...pec....mmmmmmm....? :wacko:

IMG_0344-1-1.jpg

(w00t) How about this one John of my Skippy dippy dog, you would have to make it bigger but the shape is there,

Skippycoursing5.jpg

:thumbsup: Di

You might want to cut his dangly bits off tho. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ONE OF OUR NON-PED LADS ANDREW IS HAVING A FULL BODY WAX NEXT WEEK HE'S BEEN SPONSORED TO RAISE FUNDS FOR ONE OF THE CLUBS :thumbsup: IVE PAID FOR THE EYEBROWS (w00t)

SURE WE COULD FIT YOU IN AT THE SAME TIME STORMY

I've got a few running dog drawings that you might like John as I've had a design on the go for a while now.

weathergirls said:
ONE OF OUR NON-PED LADS ANDREW IS HAVING A FULL BODY WAX NEXT WEEK HE'S BEEN SPONSORED TO RAISE FUNDS FOR ONE OF THE CLUBS  :thumbsup:   IVE PAID FOR THE EYEBROWS (w00t)   SURE WE COULD FIT YOU IN AT THE SAME TIME STORMY

[SIZE=21pt]HELL NOOOOOOOO !! [/SIZE]

I had it done a few yeras ago ..full monty BACK SACK & CRACK !!

It grew back like the New Forest ....and the pain... :unsure: :unsure: i screamed like a girl and all the girls in the Beauticians roared with laughter..they even foned their mates to come and peep in :ph34r: :ph34r: :* :*

so as much as id like to help out Linda....you can FLUFF OFF :p :- "

Jac show me what ya got re-pix ;)

stormydog said:
Ive been looking for a really good pic to have done as a tattoo. After going thru sooo many ive chosen this one.His mouth is a bit flappy in it but ill fix that somehow, possibly Jac can i help me with that.  Next problem is where do i have it done...im such a hairy twat that theres only so many places that you could see it. Theres not much hair on my head but i dont fancy it done there... :blink: Thigh..shoulder blade...pec....mmmmmmm....?  :wacko:

IMG_0344-1-1.jpg

If you had a dogs head stuck up your backside like the pic looks like your mouth would be flappy too. Some of those who go to the Kremlin would be licking their lips (w00t) .

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) How about this one John of my Skippy dippy dog, you would have to make it bigger but the shape is there,

Skippycoursing5.jpg

:thumbsup: Di

You might want to cut his dangly bits off tho. :lol:

Who's, the dogs or Johns (w00t)

Why go through all that pain for something you will hardly see? Surely a framed painting would be kinder to your body!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) :lol:

have you got hairy feet :wacko:

if not you could have one done on each foot John then be a good excuse for keeping your head down :- "

get 2 on :- " one on each cheek john :p

top of shoulder :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
Ive been looking for a really good pic to have done as a tattoo. After going thru sooo many ive chosen this one.His mouth is a bit flappy in it but ill fix that somehow, possibly Jac can i help me with that.  Next problem is where do i have it done...im such a hairy twat that theres only so many places that you could see it. Theres not much hair on my head but i dont fancy it done there... :blink: Thigh..shoulder blade...pec....mmmmmmm....?  :wacko:

IMG_0344-1-1.jpg

Hi John,

Pete has got a tatt of a Greyhound in the small of his back,or are you hairy there as well??I think you should put on a pic of you nude :- " then i will decide where :oops:

Amandaxxx

I once heard of someone wanting llandudno tattooing somewhere but all that would fit was ludo....

hey lyn....ive got QPR tattooed somewhere and when i get excited it says....

QUEENS PARK RANGERS :eek: :blink:

stormydog said:
hey lyn....ive got QPR tattooed somewhere and when i get excited it says....
QUEENS PARK RANGERS  :eek:   :blink:

Looks like you always read the small print then John :- "

stormydog said:
weathergirls said:
ONE OF OUR NON-PED LADS ANDREW IS HAVING A FULL BODY WAX NEXT WEEK HE'S BEEN SPONSORED TO RAISE FUNDS FOR ONE OF THE CLUBS  :thumbsup:   IVE PAID FOR THE EYEBROWS (w00t)   SURE WE COULD FIT YOU IN AT THE SAME TIME STORMY

[SIZE=21pt]HELL NOOOOOOOO !! [/SIZE]

I had it done a few yeras ago ..full monty BACK SACK & CRACK !!

It grew back like the New Forest ....and the pain... :unsure: :unsure: i screamed like a girl and all the girls in the Beauticians roared with laughter..they even foned their mates to come and peep in :ph34r: :ph34r: :* :*

want argue with you there John :p :blink:

DSCF2827.jpg

OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Werewolf on the loose :- " :lol:

Have to agree with whoever said a painting for the wall will be a lot less painful and will get seen more too :thumbsup:

a perm would look stunning john :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back