The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Title For James

StripPoker

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
USA CH. Woodbrook's Ask Me How I Feel won exc. 1 in junior class at the German Whippet Clubshow 2009 and the title WCD ClubJugendSieger 2009 judge the famous Bitte Ahrens (Sobers).

jamesjrwinner1.jpg

james.jpg

bureaublad25.jpg

sire: Ch. Fanfares Special Export

dam: Sobers Florianne

Bred by Woodbrooks, Finland

Owner: Tony Groenendijk, the Netherlands

StripPoker Whippets

http://www.ourwhippets.web-log.nl/

Congratulations on James' new title :)) - he is BEAUTIFUL :wub:

Fabulous - well done James.

He looks wonderful - so masculine yet elegant, beautiful :)

StripPoker :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new achievement....I must say I am not surprised, he is absolutely Gorgeous!

All the best in his future endeavours

wow !! james is just so handsome congratulations on your achievement :wub: :thumbsup:

USA CH. Woodbrook's Ask Me How I Feel won exc. 1 in junior class at the German Whippet Clubshow 2009 and the title WCD ClubJugendSieger 2009 judge the famous Bitte Ahrens (Sobers).

jamesjrwinner1.jpg

james.jpg

bureaublad25.jpg

sire: Ch. Fanfares Special Export

dam: Sobers Florianne

Bred by Woodbrooks, Finland

Owner: Tony Groenendijk, the Netherlands

StripPoker Whippets

http://www.ourwhippets.web-log.nl/

Hi Tony,

What a beautiful pic of James,he looks as stunning as ever!! And CONGRATS on his new title...what a wonderful judge to get it under too!! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the nice words about my boy James... I am so proud that he is doing so well at such a young age!!! I really hope to show him in the UK one day!!! :D

Tony

StripPoker Whippets

http://ourwhippets.web-log.nl/

jamesjrwinner2.jpg

We send greetings to Frija's halfbrother and congratulations on his success! He really is a gorgeous dog! :b

And I have to say there is something very familiar in James's expressiom. It's almost like staring at my own girl's or Bravo's eyes.

I for one would love to see James in the uk Tony.

Such a gorgeous handsome boy.

Congratulations! I enjoyed seeing him at our National. I guess next year I will see his puppies.

I saw Charlotte Lee walking him and thought at first..."why is she walking my dog?" because he looked so much like Butters!

Karen Lee

Congratulations! I enjoyed seeing him at our National. I guess next year I will see his puppies.
I saw Charlotte Lee walking him and thought at first..."why is she walking my dog?" because he looked so much like Butters!

Karen Lee

Hi Karen thank you so much!! Do you remember that I wrote you about your beautiful Butters long time before I had James? Now I have a Butters look-a-like here at home :) Next year I will visit the national!!!!!!

Tony

MANY CONGRATULATIONS James is beautiful :wub:

Tracy

Congratulations Tony - James is stunning and I really hope you come and show him here some day

Congratulations!! - that James is just Mr Perfect in my opinion :wub: :wub: - there have been some questions about topline and brisket shape etc on here lately - anyone in doubt should just look at James for reference!!! ;)

Congratulations!! - that James is just Mr Perfect in my opinion :wub: :wub: - there have been some questions about topline and brisket shape etc on here lately - anyone in doubt should just look at James for reference!!! ;)
isn't he just i keep coming bacl to have a look at him :wub: :b :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back