The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Web Site!!!

Morgan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all K9ers :)

I am very happy to announce that my website is ready now :cheers: !!!

here's the link to it:

http://taraly.thewhippet.info/

Many many thanks to K9er Malin, without her this wouldn't be!!! Malin: :huggles:

I don't know a lot about computers so she made it as easy as possible for me :thumbsup: .

A lot of pages and links will be added in the future so that will make a good reason to visit us again :D :p !!!

Any comment will be welcome :)

Tamara

It looks very good , Tamara . but I didnt see any Pics of Spice ? maybe I was not looking in the right place

Great site Tamara, love the puppy pics, but I want Eva :wub: :wub: :wub:

She looks lovely!!!

Merry Christmas from us all at Rushden

Regards,

Janet

Fab web site, lovely pics on there, and those puppies :wub: :wub: Mel and Hacker are the spitting image of Callie at that age :wub:

JAX said:
It looks very good , Tamara . but I didnt see any Pics of Spice ? maybe I was not looking in the right place
Spicy is under current stars - Taraly Too Funky!

Lovely website Tamara, fascinating reading and lovely photos! :thumbsup:

I've already been in and signed the guestbook Tamara. Well done - looks great! :D And great pics by Malin too - as always :)

Hello!

Heartfelt thanks to all for your very kind remarks :huggles: :huggles: , you made my day :b !!!!

Jax: Spicy is, as Zephyr wrote ;) , under current stars, her name is Taraly Too Funky. She also is the blue print of the moving dog in our logo!!!! :wub:

Best regards

Tamara

Well done Tamara and Malin,

The site looks great and look forward to visiting often for updates. Thanks again for the link.

I didn't get to post this pic on the board in time... Xmas week got too crazy. Trust the group gets a kick out of it. It's of Minka & Tabatha, co-owned with Melissa Whiting.

Hope you had a good Christmas. All the very best for the New Year.

Kind Regards,

Colin Sarantis

IBIZA Whippets

www.blackwhippet.com

TabathaMinkaXmas04.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back