The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Website

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cheers wunwin, i have a lot of respect for pinky as she is a well educated grown up girl, but i am so sad to see the old ways disappearing and its my opinion that we need to sit these kids down and tell them the tales of yesteryear and how IMPORTANT many of the field sports are to wildlife and conservation.

So without people as knowledgable as you wunwin we will have no youth in fieldsport activities. the youth of today are the coursers etc of the future and unless WE get off our backsides and do something these old ways will be lost :thumbsup:

CANT PASS ON...."TALES OF YESTERYEAR"... WHILE YOUR ON 35 LURCHER FORUMS NOW CAN YA PISH POTTY ? HEHEHEHEH

CAN WE JUST GET OVER THIS POST NOW..................PLEASE ?

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

Last edited by a moderator:
If people go to the site they will see that a few days ago I put up a post in the lurcher section explaining about working lurchers.

Actually, no you won't as someone's deleted it. Ah well that's what you get for trying to educate people. But then at least the comments about not posting about working lurchers has also gone.

(w00t) wondered why a thread about a new site was so popular.

Good on you for starting your own website Lucy Lemon :luck:

Well done for apologising Paris :huggles:

I have met Paris, Chris and Jac, they are a very nice family - and I agree that Paris is advanced for her age.

Lucy Lemon & Pinky P - I've not looked at the website yet, but it's a shame that OEH's post has been deleted because it might help to explain some of the behvaiours of our pets and how to live with them - like where it is and isnt a good idea to walk them off lead etc! I personally dont go out and work my dogs deliberately, but accidents do happen. It's good to know both sides of an argument then you can make an informed rather than a biased decision. Even though I am a 'bunny hugger' (it's a shame that some people resort to insults and generalisations) it doesnt mean that I dont get along with other people who do work their dogs, we just all have to respect each other's opinions and lifestyles.

Other people have to realise that there are simply not enough homes for working lurchers and if pet people didnt have them what then? All PTS? I've seen this often on K9 now - resorting to insults and bullying because someone doesnt agree with them and what does that acheive?

stormydog said:
CANT PASS ON...."TALES OF YESTERYEAR"...  WHILE YOUR ON 35 LURCHER FORUMS NOW CAN YA PISH POTTY  ?  HEHEHEHEH

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

i see my line about theiving gypos has been edited out from this post............hardly a "mistruth" is it ?

oh how k9 has become a HITLERISED FORUM !!!

WHAT A LOAD OF BLOODY ARSE THIS IS TURNING INTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN

stormydog said:
stormydog said:
CANT PASS ON...."TALES OF YESTERYEAR"...  WHILE YOUR ON 35 LURCHER FORUMS NOW CAN YA PISH POTTY  ?  HEHEHEHEH

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

i see my line about theiving gypos has been edited out from this post............hardly a "mistruth" is it ?

JOHN

is that all of them?

If your not happy then ....

kris said:
PINKY P said:
Hi,Thankyou to everyone who stuck up for me and it means alot. I would like to say sorry for my disgraceful vocabulary, but the only reason I said that was because I was really livid about what wunwin said.

Sorry again,

from PINKY P. :huggles:

id be proud to have a daughter as well brought up as this young lady is. :) if i remember rightly from one of her previous posts she is kind and is a do gooder who helps people too.not much wrong with you hunny,you go girl! :thumbsup:

Thanks Kris, What a lovely thing to say. :wub:

Rae said:
(w00t)   wondered why a thread about a new site was so popular.
Good on you for starting your own website Lucy Lemon  :luck:

Well done for apologising Paris  :huggles:

I have met Paris, Chris and Jac, they are a very nice family - and I agree that Paris is advanced for her age.

Lucy Lemon & Pinky P - I've not looked at the website yet, but it's a shame that OEH's post has been deleted because it might help to explain some  of the behvaiours of our pets and how to live with them - like where it is and isnt a good idea to walk them off lead etc!  I personally dont go out and work my dogs deliberately, but accidents do happen.  It's good to know both sides of an argument then you can make an informed rather than a biased decision.  Even though I am a 'bunny hugger' (it's a shame that some people resort to insults and generalisations) it doesnt mean that I dont get along with other people who do work their dogs, we just all have to respect each other's opinions and lifestyles. 

Other people have to realise that there are simply not enough homes for working lurchers and if pet people didnt have them what then?  All PTS?  I've seen this often on K9 now - resorting to insults and bullying because someone doesnt agree with them and what does that acheive?

Cheers Rae!

stormydog said:
stormydog said:

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

JOHN

This is why people are going to other sites.

i can't understand why people have to aim their comments at a particular person?? have u people nothing better to do with your time other than slag good honest people off when u should really be taking a long hard look at yourselves :rant:

stormydog said:
stormydog said:

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

JOHN

Wow John you certainly know how to upset folk.

In case you dont know Hitler persecuted Gypsies aswell as the Jews.By removing your comment I think K9 have removed any chance of them being called Hitlerised.Dont know about you though.When will people realise that there are good and bad in all walks of life.Everybody would think twice including you John of putting any racist remarks on here towards any ethnic minorities as the remarks would leave people wide open for prosecution.In case you dont realize it John Gypsies are an etnic minority too,and as such should be given the same treatment.

Karen(Jewish grandparents)

George(Traveller and proud of it) for you John :rant:

rodders said:
stormydog said:
stormydog said:

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

JOHN

In case you dont know Hitler persecuted Gypsies aswell as the Jews.By removing your comment I think K9 have removed any chance of them being called Hitlerised.Dont know about you though.When will people realise that there are good and bad in all walks of life.Everybody would think twice including you John of putting any racist remarks on here towards any ethnic minorities as the remarks would leave people wide open for prosecution.In case you dont realize it John Gypsies are an etnic minority too,and as such should be given the same treatment.

hahah karen i was waiting for you !! and 2 finer ethnic types ive never met ...apart from that, george would rip my head off (w00t)

stormydog said:
rodders said:
stormydog said:
stormydog said:

"DISILLUSIONED JOHN"

JOHN

hahah karen i was waiting for you !! and 2 finer ethnic types ive never met ...apart from that, george would rip my head off (w00t)

George says he'll quite happily lift his curse now John :D thank god for that preperation is alot worse than a rain dance (w00t) Hope to see you soon :D Karen and George :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back