The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

New Whippet Lover To Site

Miley

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:)) Just to say hello to all you whippet owners here. its a joy to find so many in one place as Lennie and i never see any fellow whippets here or on walks. i have attached a picture of the very spoilt lad.

:cheers: welcome to k9 Miley and Lennie :cheers:

Hi Miley - welcome to K9. I am not a whippet owner (yet!) but own a lovely lurcher pup, a pointer x and a border collie (age 5) who we inherited when my grandfather died in May last year. I can't see your photo though?

Welcome to k9 Miley & Lennie! :) ....try again with your pic, we want to see your lovely boy!

i have managed to put two pictures on an album for you all to see !

He is a lovely looking whippet :wub: :wub: and love the photo of him looking in your coat pocket! A really smashing dog - congratulations!

lennie is 2.1/2 a real hart breaker but a right little monkey at times. he loves pockets so much so that he had a ladies purse out while waiting to see the vet and she had no idear untill she got up and found all her bits on the seat!

he has had a very hard time during the first 16 months with suspected AiD and major surgery but has come through it and walks miles on the costal path with us.

he has one fault and that is chewing not all the time but just noe and again but he allways chews the worst things like his snugglesafe heat pad we are noe on number 3 @ £20.00 a time.

but we love him to bits i just wish he was able to meet more whippets localy as i know they love ther own kind.

Hi Miley, welcome to K9. Your pix have to be in jpeg and under 75kb. Hope that helps.

oh no you mean they chew forever!...my whippet gypsy has just ate the second sky + remote(they have a rubber back) the other remotes have chew marks in...most of my sons toys have chew marks...my bureau which cost me £500 that i bought last year has no edges and she ate my mobile phone and the edge of the carpet too....i think next time she is at the vets i will have her teeth removed!..only joking!!! (w00t) (w00t)

I cant see your whippy :(

Post some more pics i want to see :thumbsup:

Welcome! Nice pics in your gallery. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a single whippet! ;)

Miley said:
he has one fault and that is chewing not all the time but just noe and again but he allways chews the worst things like his snugglesafe heat pad we are noe on number 3 @ £20.00 a time.

This snugglesafe heat pad sounds like something Libby would love. Where do you find them?

K9art said:
Welcome! Nice pics in your gallery. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a single whippet!  ;)
Miley said:

This snugglesafe heat pad sounds like something Libby would love. Where do you find them?

if you seach on the internet using snugglesafe heat pad they are avalable from some pet supply outlets. nice to talk to somone with just one whippet as it always seems to be two or more although len gets very lonley at times and is very much my shadow. is yours like that?

Kim and Tilly said:
I cant see your whippy  :(
Post some more pics i want to see :thumbsup:

for some reason i could not post the pictures so i have put some in my gallery you can look at

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back