The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Newbie here

DomaneyJaney

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone *waves* we said goodbye to our gorgeous black lab, Ruby, last August after 13 and a half wonderful years. I said that I didn't want another dog because Rubes had been so perfect. Fast forward to the beginning of May and a good friend's bitch had a litter. Well, you can see where this is heading can't you?

So last Tuesday we collected Honey. Mum is 80% lab/20% springer, but looks just like a black lab. Dad is a black and white sprocker. Both are owned by my friend and have lovely natures and are working gun dogs as well as sofa pets.

Hubby and I are currently immersed in our new puppy bubble and we are totally besotted.

Attachments

• untitled-70.jpg
    12.8 MB · Views: 57
Congratulations on the new addition, that sounds like she will be an energetic little dog. I'm sure she will keep you on your toes!

Hi and welcome:) Honey looks gorgeous, congrats! I always say what better way to honour our dogs that are no longer with us than by letting another in to your heart and home...x

Welcome from me too. Honey is adorable. It's interesting that she is red and white when her parents were black and black&white. Was there much variation between the littermates?

Welcome from me too. Honey is adorable. It's interesting that she is red and white when her parents were black and black&white. Was there much variation between the littermates?
Apparently her paternal grandfather is red, so I'm assuming he is the cocker, but I don't know where so much white white comes from. It was a fab litter.... 6 boys, 4 of them black like mum, one mini sprocker the image of dad and one full red mini lab-a-like. The other girl is a paler version of Honey. They both look like lemon Beagles to me! Lol

What a lovely pup. Exhausts me just to think of your ensuing months. Have fun.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back