The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

jochapman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello

Been lurking for a long time and have finally put down a deposit on an iggy pup, so thought i'd come and introduce myself. We live in Bracknell and would love to know if there are any members that are near to us who could give us most insight to these lovely dogs, we've read loads about them but have not managed to actually seen one. We're off to discover dogs in Nov and hope that there will be some there. Any advice and tips would be great.

Thanks

Jo C

hello and welcome to k9 :cheers: im shure somone will be along shortly to offer some advice ,look forward to seeing pics of your new addition :D

:thumbsup: welcome to K9, im not far from you...i live in Reading :thumbsup: but i keep whippets :wub: not IG's :oops:

hello.gif

Hello and welcome to this friendly forum :D

Hi, welcome to K9. :cheers: There are lots of people here who can offer advice on all sorts of things - glad you stopped by :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to k9, hope you get some useful information from here. I'm afraid I don't know a lot about iggies (I have a whippet) I do know that they are lovely little characters and oh so cute :wub: Good luck :luck: with you new addition, look forward to pics :cheers:

Emma xxx

jochapman said:
Hello
Been lurking for a long time and have finally put down a deposit on an iggy pup, so thought i'd come and introduce myself. We live in Bracknell and would love to know if there are any members that are near to us who could give us most insight to these lovely dogs, we've read loads about them but have not managed to actually seen one. We're off to discover dogs in Nov and hope that there will be some there. Any advice and tips would be great.

Thanks

Jo C

Hi and welcome. You say you havent actually seen one. Have you put a deposit on a puppy without seeing the parents? I think it may have been better to ask questions on here before thinking of buying one. I don't know a thing about them myself but reading some posts they're not the dog for everyone. There are lots of people on here that will steer you in the right direction. Good luck with your puppy. :luck: :luck:

Hello and welcome, im quite near to you as well, im in Didcot...........but i have a whippet as well, so am no use what so ever :- "

good luck with your pup :luck:

Hi, how long have you got now before you pick up your pup. Have you managed to meet an IG yet. You'll have to post some photos as soon as you get him/her home. :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to K9, looking forward to your pics of your new iggy. :D

Not gone............been away on holiday 8)

Just got back, puppy is now 4 weeks old and she looks lovely, shame she's so far away from me but her lovely breeder has been keeping me updated on her progress.

Jo xx

AH I BET YOU ARE GETTING EXCITED. WHAT COLOUR IS SHE? :wub:

the time will fly im sure. what are you going to call her? :wub: ours are all fawn ,

jochapman said:
WIGGY said:
AH I BET YOU ARE GETTING EXCITED. WHAT COLOUR IS SHE? :wub:

She's fawn with white patches and four white legs, she also has a white blaze down her nose.

Still have ages to wait :(

Jo xx

Oh how exciting...the weeks will fly by...in the mean time make sure you know how to post pictures on here...we want to be SWAMPED with them :thumbsup:

We've decided to call her Sophie.

I'll try and work out how to post a piccy, i'm sure the breeder wouldn't mind.

Jo xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back