The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Newbie...

Lewisbullterriers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hey im new..

my names Martin, im 21 and from Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire..

i have 3dogs at the moment, none are sight hounds, but thats not the reason im here..

ive come for info on lure racing days in my area, as i want to get my dogs on this, and id also like to purchase a lure machine to start up my own lure racing days for bullbreeds and other dogs, with other fun activity's like A-frame & Weightpull..

But 1st of all ive like to get my dogs running.. i have an athletic type staffordshire bullterrier, a Jack Russel cross, and a 16week old staff pup..

i shall get pics up soon if its ok..

ive always like whippets. my mums uncle used to race them yeaars ago...

thanks..

Martin

;) welcome to K9, im sure your get loads of advise on starting your own meetings :thumbsup:

would love to see piccys of your dogs :thumbsup:

interesting request....Why do you want to train your type of dog to chase the lure?

karen

I know some people that do athletic dog days in the south of the country but i cant make the events as its 300niles away from me, so me and some mates want to start our own days..

plus my female stafford, is just as fast as a grey hound she used to play with on the field, and i wanted to get her lamping rabbits..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back