The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Newbie :)

TheStaffieCrew&aCockapoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good Afternoon all,
After registering i thought i should atleast introduce myself :) - I'm Kelly and i am owned by 3 beautiful puppers and also have 2 beautiful rainbow boys who are firmly located in my heart <3
Here are the beauties themselves

Skye (pied) - a 11yr old staffordshire bull terrier, and very much my shadow!
Louie (Blue) - a 1yr old staffordshire bull terrier who is going through adolesence :eek:
Ozzy (Choc) - a 6month old Cockapoo, who'm i took in after someone bought him on a whim! making me his 3rd home before he was 10wks old!, He has a family forever with me!
and my rainbow boys
Vinnie (black) staffordshire bull terrier who we sadly lost to cancer shortly after his 11th birthday last year.
Diesel (Brindle) staffordshire bull terrier (rescue) who we sadly lost to a freak accident 11 years ago at roughly 12yrs old.

Then we have my sisters dog Merlin the merle collie who has been staying with us whilst she sorts her working/living situation out .. seceretly hoping for his bennefit and my own selfish reasons, stays with us permanently.

DSC_0643.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3387.jpg vin.jpg skye.jpg lou.jpg lou & merl.jpg

Attachments

• 42943-3bbbecc6a9823a10188b1634ab7f29b1.jpg
    42943-3bbbecc6a9823a10188b1634ab7f29b1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 81
@Tinytom I love that! We used to look after a friends big old bull terrier sometimes and my OH was always against him sleeping on the bed, but as soon as we turned the lights out he'd sneak under the covers next to me and not move all night(unless it was to leave the room because he had farted!!:eek::D:D:D, he'd give it ten mins while I was choking then come back:D:D). Totally loved him, my hubby would almost be out of the bed the other side, with no covers by morning..:D:D:D...I mean, oops, bad dog and wife!!:p

Staffies truly are the Nanny dogs ...
One day I will have a staffie

They are literally the BEST breed in my opinion, i have been lucky to own/be around them my entire life as they are also a family favourite. Such a missunderstood breed unfortunatly, but i try and educate the ignorance of some as much as i can .

Jasper used to get on really well with Staffies. When he was a horrible adolescent pushing boundaries, they seemed to have a calm confidence that meant that if they were up for a game, they wouldn't put up with any OTT nonsense from him without getting all terriery with him, so earned his respect. (Given half a chance, he'd rile up more feisty terriers and then take great delight in keeping a couple of feet in front of them when they chased him, trying to go for his ankles :eek:)

A friend of mine put her dog on lead and kept a distance from a man with a Staffie. He then gave her a mouthful for assuming that his dog was reactive - she took great delight in explaining to him that it was her dog that was the reactive one!

Jasper used to get on really well with Staffies. When he was a horrible adolescent pushing boundaries, they seemed to have a calm confidence that meant that if they were up for a game, they wouldn't put up with any OTT nonsense from him without getting all terriery with him, so earned his respect. (Given half a chance, he'd rile up more feisty terriers and then take great delight in keeping a couple of feet in front of them when they chased him, trying to go for his ankles :eek:)

A friend of mine put her dog on lead and kept a distance from a man with a Staffie. He then gave her a mouthful for assuming that his dog was reactive - she took great delight in explaining to him that it was her dog that was the reactive one!

Haha staffies are amazing, however when in adolesence themselves; OH MY GOSH :confused: .. My louie is mid-adolesence at the moment and he is literally the biggest pain in the butt going! haha, good job i love him!.
Ha-ha, i bet that man didn't know what to do with himself!, My gobby one around other dogs is the cockapoo! :rolleyes:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back