The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Newtownards & Dist Ch Show (fci/ikc Rules)

louiejoe

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Results from Newtownards & District Championship show ( Under IKC Rules & Regulations ) , Judge Albert Ritchie (Gwendariff)

GREEN STAR DOG : RUSHDEN IMPRESSIONIST (Duke & Gill)

RES GREEN STAR DOG : BARNESMORE CELTIC TIGER (Thompson)

GREEN STAR BITCH : MOSSBAWNHILL IT'S ALL ABOUT ME (Hunter)

RES GREEN STAR BITCH :COLLOONEY GOLDEN GIRL OF SHEOL (Robertson)

BOB : MOSSBAWNHILL IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

RBOB : RUSHDEN IMPRESSIONIST

PUPPY DOG (5/1)

1. BARNESMORE CELTIC TIGER (Thompson) RESERVE GREEN STAR DOG

2. COLLOONEY ONE COOL GUY (Boyce)

3. COLLOONEY THAT'S THE ONE AT AILSEBURY ( Matthews & Cuthbert)

4. Rottzridge Hassle Free (Robinson)

JUNIOR DOG (0/0)

INTERMEDIATE DOG (4/0)[/b]

1. RUSHDEN IMPRESSIONIST (Duke & Gill) GREEN STAR DOG & RBOB

2. COLLOONEY FOGGY DEW AT SHEOL (Robertson)

3. SINURSA PSEUDONYM (Best)

4. BARNESMORE DIZZY RASCAL AT MANTO (Toman)

OPEN DOG (5/0)

1. MOSSBAWNHILL BETTER MAN (Hunter)

2. GILNOCKIE BLACK MAGIC (Slevin)

3. COLLOONEY ONE NITE STAND AT SLIEVEMAC (McCardle)

4. COLLOONEY LOVE ME TENDER (Mooney)

CHAMPION DOG (1/0)

1. CH. COLLOONEY HE'S THE ONE (Matthews & Cuthbert)

PUPPY BITCH (2/1)

1. RUSHDEN OOH LA LA ! ( Duke & Gill)

JUNIOR BITCH (1/0)

1. MOSSBAWNHILL IT'S ALL ABOUT ME (Hunter) GREEN STAR BITCH & BOB

INTERMEDIATE BITCH (4/3)

1. SINURSA SILHOUETTE (Best)

OPEN BITCH (7/1)

1. COLLOONEY GOLDEN GIRL OF SHEOL (Robertson) RESERVE GREEN STAR BITCH

2. BARNESMORE SMART MOVE ( Thompson)

3. BARNESMORE GO WITH THE FLO (Mooney)

4. BARNESMORE INCA LEGEND AT SINURSA (Best)

CHAMPION BITCH (1/0)

1. CH. COLLOONEY UNDER CONTROL OF SHEOL (Robertson)

I hope I got that all right?!

WELL DONE TO RYAN (the handler!!) & PAMELA ON THEIR BOB WITH PEBBLE WHO THEN WENT ON TO GET 2ND IN GROUP 10

Thanks for that Tracy :thumbsup: ....it's good to see the results from over here being put up. And I'd also like to add that Albert has to be one of the nicest judges that I have ever been under as he was so lovely to the dogs especially the babies and he talked away to them. ;)

And very WELL DONE with Renoir,I thought he went extremely well yesterday (apart from deciding in the BOB challenge to take a dislike to the judge!! (w00t) )

Well done to everyone else in the cards who braved the freezing cold to stand about in an extremely cold cattle house all day!!

WELL DONE TRACY AND JANET :cheers: :cheers: AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO GOT PLACED :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations Ryan and Pebbles BOB and group 2 - fantastic :cheers: :cheers: also to Tracy and Janet and everyone else who did well

Congratulations Pamela, Ryan and Pebbles, and anyone else placed! :thumbsup:

And yes, Albert is lovely (and so is his wife).

[

Well done to all :thumbsup: Have yous any pictures of the winners ?

Ian

Shadow-Hunter said:
[Well done to all  :thumbsup:   Have yous any pictures of the winners ?

Ian

We had our camera with us but as usual were so busy showing our dogs (we were in 4 different classes) that the camera didn't even get time to get taken out of my bag!!! :- "

.....sounds like most shows we attend (w00t) , All good intentions of taking some photos and then completely forget to in the mayhem of showing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tracy

P.S. Do you have whippets yourself Ian (Shadow Hunter) as I see you are from Belfast?

Thanks for posting the results :cheers: and well done all but it would be nice to see some pics too if anyone has any :thumbsup:

Well done to janet and tracey fab win loved your new jacket tracey. :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Big congrats to ryan and pamela especially pebbles you looked fab[/SIZE]. :cheers:

Sheol

sheol said:
Well done to janet and tracey fab win loved your new jacket tracey. :wub
Sheol

Thanks for that Steph, Glad you like the new 'Crufts' jacket :lol: :lol: See you and the girls at the NEC on the 9th March!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Pamela & Ryan and of course to Pebble for BOB and Group 2n!! :cheers: :wub:

anniewhippet said:
Thanks for posting the results  :cheers: and well done all but it would be nice to see some pics too if anyone has any  :thumbsup:
I thought I might have got the pics through of Pebble by now as we had some nice ones taken...but they have not arrived yet :( So I can only post this one of her taken at Belfast where she was BPB...beaten by her brother for BP :b

And thanks for all the congrats everyone! ;)

Well done Ryan, Pamela and Pebbles!

Special little shout-out to Dukie and Zach (Gilnockie Black Magic) as well - Good Boy! :thumbsup: Renoir too of course! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for you Lana :)) :))

Zach_N__Ards.jpg

dukie said:
Just for you Lana  :))   :))
When did you sneak that picture of Zach up there Janet? (w00t) I think that royal blue carpet really suited him :thumbsup:

Haven't got any of Renoir from the show :( but here's one of him (okay it only shows part of him !!! :- " ) taken recently at the local forest park :D

renoir_forest_park_resized.JPG

QUOTE(dukie @ Feb 28 2008, 02:04 PM) Just for you Lana

He's a yummy boy!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back