The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nfl football

lurcherman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
as this is a general off dog topic section I thought I’d ask if there’s any fans of nfl football ? I know there’s a fair few women on site but women love it in America but hey ho , I’ve been a Dallas cowboys fan since 1982 and my sundays nights are packed with 6 hours of it and love it, can’t say the women in my life av enjoyed it hehe, so If there’s any fans who’s your team and why ?

What is nfl football ?o_O
Please don't mention football of any description to me. I just hate it:mad:
That includes the women's football too. (and women's boxing). Just leave it to the boys/men.
I hate the way the BBC wake me up on a Sunday morning with match of the day and how it is shown at prime times. We have a lot of tv channels these days so why not put it on a less used channel.
@lurcherman you really have started me off here:mad::mad:

Why not show more horsey/equestrian events like show jumping or cross country. I remember when I was younger, that there was often show jumping shown on the tv at a reasonable time of the day, now instead there is FOOTBALL show at prime time and not at an unreasonable late night time when most normal people should/could be asleep.
Hate it, hate it, hate it:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I can watch a game,I'm no expert though on all of the full in' s and outs of the rules. I'd rather watch the highlights,the game goes on too long just to achieve one hours game play.
Bike racing is my game, MotoGp,super bikes,motocross, speedway. The ultimate for me though is the Isle of Man TT. If it was shown live I'd take a week off work just to watch it.

Hey rinky, I’m a massive moto gp fan, I’ve only missed one live since 2001, the speed they do , as for the tt wow soooo dangerous but great to watch, I’m a Rossi fan but what mark Marquez does on a bike is just unbelievable,

It was only last week I was watching Rossi win his first 500cc gp at Donington on YouTube. Now them 500cc 2strokes were evil machines,don't think today's riders would get past turn two on them things. No traction control,no anti wheelie,they would chew em up and spit em off.

Another bike racing fan here, I can, (and do), watch a bike race all through but F1 once the first laps over I switch it off.

Rinky, wow yes them 500 cc bikes was real beasts, I remember 2004 I think it was at donnington also it rained all day and Rossi was down in 10th place and sliding all over the place and came through and won, made my day, walking out the track I went arse over end on the track as it was like a skating ring, how do they stay on the bikes,

I’m a Buffalo Bills fan. Only got into in the last 2 or 3 years but am pretty addicted now. Love it when September comes round and my Sunday nights are sorted. NFL growing in popularity in the UK it seems

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back