The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ni.w.w.c. Show Reminder Saturday 7th Feb !!

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
For those of you that are supporting SAMBO-FERRETS charity fund raising show next week the drinks and nibbles are still on at mine afterwards ! Plenty of goings on and no doubt Bluebell will capture the moments on her "image capturing machine" that weve all been captured on at one time or another lol

Also its very nice of her to bring her own wine as id probably buy the wrong stuff and also not enuff of it either !

Hope to see a good turn-out for this more than worthy cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be there my ones a pineapple brezer john

robert

Looking forward to seeing you all there, don't forget John I'm on the orange juice lol

John , we will be there to support the Sambo-Ferrett charity, and of course the nibbles afterwards at your house. Who gets there nibbles first. John in my case the older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.Yeehaa Yippee. Anything goes with big John

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

John , we will be there to support the Sambo-Ferrett charity, and of course the nibbles afterwards at your house. Who gets there nibbles first. John in my case the older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.Yeehaa Yippee. Anything goes with big John
Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown

:eek: Looks like im going to have to hand-cuff Big John and get you fitted with a portable chastity-belt for that night ! Or if these measures dont work...ear-plugs and blind-folds for us !

LISTEN......NO DIRTY DANCING IN MY HOUSE !....ITS A PLACE OF CALMNESS SOLACE AND CELESTIAL -TRANQUILITY.. ! Not somewhere that you and John can vent out insatiable lust on eachother to rythmic funky music.... ! NO !

ohy crapppp im i gonna find your drawers behind my hedge "Margaret from Portadown" :unsure:

For those of you that are supporting SAMBO-FERRETS charity fund raising show next week the drinks and nibbles are still on at mine afterwards ! Plenty of goings on and no doubt Bluebell will capture the moments on her "image capturing machine" that weve all been captured on at one time or another lol Also its very nice of her to bring her own wine as id probably buy the wrong stuff and also not enuff of it either !

Hope to see a good turn-out for this more than worthy cause.
Looking forward to the wine and nibbles, dont forget the vol-an-vents :wacko: and as usual my camera will be round my neck, you know what im like, never miss a good opportunity to take pix :thumbsup:

SO LETS PARTY

letsparty.jpg

JOHN CAN YOU DANCE AS GOOD AS JAGGER, PUT YOUR EARPHONES FOR THIS ONE, LOVE IT :p

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sI0NDgTJB4w

(w00t) Which one does Stormy remind you of out of the Simpson's, Deirdre.?

I think he's the :clown: at the back, :lol: ( no offence John) :lol: Di

Need to get in some alcahole free kit for me John,as i need to stay sobre,(big time).Anyhow,im on another diet too,as ive put on 8 kilo's since a while before Christmas mate,and boy do i feel it.Kisty say's she is all up for a few Bicardi Brezzers though,and whatever else is on offer.Will pm u later,as i need a little imfo.Anyway,i must get the head down,as im knackered.Just back from the track,as i had a bitch going away tonight,to the breeding paddocks.Cant wait to get a pup from her,as i made sure that was part and parcel. Am looking a couple of ferrets if anyone knows of any. ...Billy...

big thanks to sammy and john and all concerned for a great day :D and john the cup is in safe hands :thumbsup:

big thanks to sammy and john and all concerned for a great day :D and john the cup is in safe hands :thumbsup:
you done good to day well done. might have a few pictures of you, gonna put them up later.

well done again :)

just wana say to sammy and family well everyone involved was a great show and couldnt get a better cause well done 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back