The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf And Fines...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RealMadYid said:
tony warren said:
you posties are on a fortune  i was going to ask you to lend me a few bob :- "
Tone, you know full well a flat week for postie is bugger all :( didn't do so bad over christmas i must admit, still awaiting royal mail to pay it all, mind :- " only prob was i've been working on the estate up by the track, and i get bugger all in tips (£15 to be precise)....oh, and the royal mail gave us 50 1st class stamps...seems i ain't got 50 friends and family 'cos i still got some left after sending out all the xmas cards :(

mmmm

paul

Please don't use one 4 sending me a begging letter :D

really don't understand why a fine is being imposed on paul :eek: when he did return the said trophy on time to whoever should have won on the day :b just because the nnwrf did'nt run the champs to a conclusion on that day was no reason to return the trophy to the winner of the previous year WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT :b they were responsible for the trophy once it was returned and should have kept the trophy for the following years winner, they made a mistake on the day by returning the trophy to paul but want him to pay for it (w00t) if they now have the trophy why not just except a mistake happened and let paul pay his membership, :thumbsup: and forget the fine because there should never have been one the trophy was returned on time at the right champs, :b happy new year everyone can see its going to be a good one :b

:wacko: Hole.gif

:luck: :luck: everyone for 2007

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back