The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Committee

Tony Taylor

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There's been a lot of mention of the NNWRF committee over the last few weeks and it's struck me that I don't actually know who makes up the NNWRF committee.

From the NNWRF site;

N.N.W.R.F COMMITTEE

Linda Broom:

Di & Bruce Bellwood:

Denise & Gary Bailey:

Don Syson:

Burt Madgwick:

John Gill :

Jeff Fletcher:

Ghrame Pendleton:

Presumely Di and Bruce are no longer on the committee but is the above a correct and complete list or are there other committeee members I don't know of?

I know Linda is chair person, what do the others have as jobs/titles? Presumely some are committeee members without portfolio.

TIA

has far as i know john gill is no longer on the fed committe

Well Tony, I just stand about scratching my arse :oops: bum I'm sure you must have seen me at the last bend meeting doing this :lol: and inbetween itches, I weigh the dogs :sweating: , stand all day checking the yardage down at the traps and sometimes they send me a drink over, tea of course.

Listen to a few moans & groans :) And on other days I get BIG Alan to go and borrow a bloody great BIG roller to do the track at Swallownest all day.

Then with the other dedicated committee members we put our hands in our pocket and put hundreds ££££££££ in the kitty to buy equipment o:)

Apart from this I do very little except race a few dogs.

just a bit of fun..........Geoff Fletcher

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think you should be doing all this at your age geoff your not getting any younger you know

jeffb said:
do you think you should be doing all this at your age geoff your not getting any younger you know
Hazel says I'm as fit as a butchers dog, but she says I must get out of the habit of dragging my bum along the carpet :b :D

I WORK FOR SHEFFIELD REFRACTORIES MY SHOE SIZE IS SIZE 9 ALSO IN MY SPARE TIME I WORK FOR THE CIRCUS KNIFE THROWING.

ONLY YOKING

Well I can't say what all of the official titles are but i aint seen any being able to rub there dogs down and sit on the steps eating a bacon butty like i do when i race at a fed bend meeting, ( bet the idle sods have a little cabin in which to go and hide in :clown: )

Don syson = president,

Linda Broom = Chair-person

Dee Bailey = registra(also temp treasurer and temp secretary i presume)

Geoff is the i will do owt man and he is good at it and so are the other committee people. All thankless jobs but it is a good job that someone does it :cheers: :luck:

Linda Broom:

Denise & Gary Bailey:

Don Syson:

Burt Madgwick:

Jeff Fletcher:

Ghrame Pendleton:

Gary Farmer:

Ricky Bentley:

I hope Ive remembered everyone , just been to asda and it was horrid

Some above have positions/job to do and other are working committee . I personally believe we need to either allocate some position out to our working committee or else invite some new blood on (w00t)

Secretary treasurer or registrar maybe even a reporter ....

you know the saying many hands make light work

mmmmmmm getting some attention of late :D new blood could be a hint for saint vic maybe :p fletch did u not take that panacure i sent you for itchy arsse syndrom :D

why was asda horrid dee? ive been in ours about 5 times today only a 5 minute walk from me new house lol oh and its not horrid its fab lol

The car park was full there was trolley jams in every isle , no empty tills and

there clothes selection was shit lol

told u leave gaz in baby seat he be safe u will get more shopping in ye trolley lol

images.jpg

ya gannin to the wrong asda dee ours has some great clothes in got meself some jeans a top a dress and a jacket today @ ours all for less than 50 quid :thumbsup:

dee only w :) ent cos aldi was shut

DENISE BAILEY said:
Linda Broom: Denise & Gary Bailey:

Don Syson:

Burt Madgwick:

Jeff Fletcher:

Ghrame Pendleton:

Gary Farmer:

Ricky Bentley:

I hope Ive remembered everyone , just been to asda and it was horrid

Some above have positions/job to do and other are working committee . I personally believe we need to either allocate some position out to our working committee or else invite some new blood on  (w00t)

Secretary treasurer or registrar maybe even a reporter ....

you know the saying many hands make light work

Dee I hope you got some cream for Jeff,s ,,,,,, Emmmm itch :eek:

Yeah a tub of Fiery Jack to spread you know where :D (w00t) :D that should keep him busy for a little while lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back