The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Members Meeting At Highgate

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
4 grand to have a whistle removed from your backside seems a bit excessive to me -_- :nuke:

RealMadYid said:
4 grand to have a whistle removed from your backside seems a bit excessive to me  -_-   :nuke:
The committee are dealing with the problem very well in everyones interest, there is no need for remarks like that.

tanyia said:
RealMadYid said:
4 grand to have a whistle removed from your backside seems a bit excessive to me  -_-   :nuke:
The committee are dealing with the problem very well in everyones interest, there is no need for remarks like that.

Erm, I guess it is a bit tongue in cheek...or whatever...but, I have very vivid memories of one or two on the Fed taking great pleasure on involving themself in BWRA business which has all but driven me from the sport. Nice to see that a different stance has been taken here, and a little tolerance has been shown (and I DO mean that). But, I really wish a particular mouth instrument had been inserted into someone's rear end, cos it was most distracting and unsportsmanlike behaviour I have seen on the race track.

Well done Dee :thumbsup: more :sweating: :sweating: :lol: :D Karen

RealMadYid said:
tanyia said:
RealMadYid said:

Erm, I guess it is a bit tongue in cheek...or whatever...but, I have very vivid memories of one or two on the Fed taking great pleasure on involving themself in BWRA business which has all but driven me from the sport. Nice to see that a different stance has been taken here, and a little tolerance has been shown (and I DO mean that). But, I really wish a particular mouth instrument had been inserted into someone's rear end, cos it was most distracting and unsportsmanlike behaviour I have seen on the race track.

Paul start anew thread on distracting items being used in racing like mouth instruments and I will be first on to back you.

RealMadYid said:
tanyia said:
RealMadYid said:

[/quot

what has this got to do with anything on here its been a dificult enough time without silly comments from a silly little man :rant:

Thanks very much for that...

My point is on a serious note that for what is in all probabilty a serious crime people are giving time, whilst I had a procedure problem awhile ago which led to some seriously underhand behaviour by one or two individuals which are linked to this sorry and sad incident..

Of course it's tragic peoples money has gone missing...and I do hope they monies are returned, for all concerned, but like I said, some on here wanted to hung draw and quarter me for getting a membership in late...vindicitive inividuals who are now being leniant to what amounts to theft...

I won't be abusive back, not that concerned about things like that...ain't my thing...have an opinion and state it, that is all...

Paul The Silly Little Man

NOWT TO DO WITH THIS PAUL AND I DONT WANT TO GET INTO AN ARGUMENT WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN K9 LIKE I SAID THINGS ARE BAD ENOUGH

GAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
ive seen a similar thing like this happen in the show world.our local canine society had a lot of money go missing over a period of time.the treasurer admitted to taking it.our chairman spoke to the kennel club for advice on how to proceed.as the person who had taken the money offfered to pay it back our chairman was told by the kennel club to take the money and keep shtum cos a scandal like this does no good for the dog game as the papers would get hold of it and have a field day.so she paid the money back and was thrown off the committee.but this person is now a championship show judge and the person who was our vice chairman at the time who advocated letting her off with it is her husband and he too is a championship show judge.a lot of people in the dog game wont know of this scandal but ive got a long memory for this sort of thing as at the time i was so angry that this person was friends to all our faces and behind our back was robbing money from all of us.personally i feel she should not be allowed to judge at championship show level as she has shown herself to be dishonest,a liar,an embezzler and not to be trusted.taking money without asking permission is stealing in my book and although they might have had desperate reasons for doing what they did its still inexcusable.but im old fashioned and was taught never to take something that doesnt belong to me

you are right Kris recent events are inexcusable and no one is making excuses for what has taken place

Last edited by a moderator:
rodders said:
Thankyou for your statement Linda it is appreciated.Roles of commitees and commitee members can be very time consuming jobs :sweating: especially when something of this nature occurs.I hope the membership of the NNWRF are all prepared to wait for the meeting to sort this affair out,in the hope that all monies will be returned.I do however have a problem with the words 'borrowed' and 'borrowing'.IMO(that bits for you Cliff) you only borrow with the owners permission.To take something without the owners permission is stealing.In the fact that commitee members have certain legal never mind just and fair responsibilities to their membership,lets all hope this matter is sorted out in the way it deserves. :( Karen
Hi Karen, cliff here.

Not knowing much about commitee's could you enlighten me regarding the legal responsibilities they have to their membership?

Just curious. cliff hanger ;)

cliff hanger said:
rodders said:
Thankyou for your statement Linda it is appreciated.Roles of commitees and commitee members can be very time consuming jobs :sweating: especially when something of this nature occurs.I hope the membership of the NNWRF are all prepared to wait for the meeting to sort this affair out,in the hope that all monies will be returned.I do however have a problem with the words 'borrowed' and 'borrowing'.IMO(that bits for you Cliff) you only borrow with the owners permission.To take something without the owners permission is stealing.In the fact that commitee members have certain legal never mind just and fair responsibilities to their membership,lets all hope this matter is sorted out in the way it deserves. :( Karen
Hi Karen, cliff here.

Not knowing much about commitee's could you enlighten me regarding the legal responsibilities they have to their membership?

Got TC(typers cramp) :- " Cliff find out for yourself :- "

rodders said:
cliff hanger said:
rodders said:
Hi Karen, cliff here.

Got TC(typers cramp) :- " Cliff find out for yourself :- "

Just thought with your reply that you knew Karen, but It seems I was wrong.

I can and will find out thats for sure, and it won't be from a book ;) :D

When I first saw your reply to me I thought it read WC :D interpret this as you wish :b P D T O T M R and I wish you well in your new position as a C A B W :thumbsup: :luck: :p

Good luck in your search Cliff :thumbsup: There's something sarcastically familiar about you,and i'm sure it'll come to me who you remind me of :wink:and in case you haven't already read the whole thread,the commitee have asked that we put things aside until a later date.You will get the oppurtunity to ask questions then :D

Perhaps the moderators could lock this topic now it appears a very serious situation is being overshadowed by silly comments

The statement will be in the next issue Whippet News if any NNWRF members do have any questions to ask they can contact myself tel 07764219147 or Denice contact number is on your membership card

rodders said:
Good luck in your search Cliff :thumbsup: There's something sarcastically familiar about you,and i'm sure it'll come to me who you remind me of :wink:and in case you haven't already read the whole thread,the commitee have asked that we put things aside until a later date.You will get the oppurtunity to ask questions then :D
Hi Karen, firstly please don't take my sense of humour the wrong way, but don't you think at times like this it takes the bitterness out of a sad and serious situation.

I have read the whole thread over and over again,I fully agree with you about putting things to one side :thumbsup: but could I remind you that it was you who posted after Linda had posted (quote) I do have a problem with the words borrowed and borrowing, and the committee having certain legal never mind just and fair responsibilities to their membership.(end of quote)

I support the NNWRF 100% and think the fed is dealing with this case in an open and competent way :thumbsup: and I think that any snidey remarks should be put where they belong and thats in the gutter :rant:

ps on a lighter note please tell me who my sarcasm reminds you of :D I'm sure they will find it very funny :p

cliff hanger A O S A :D

I agree Linda,this topic should be locked,but I feel I do need to have my LAST reply to Cliff?.Firstly you and I must have different opinions on what is legal and illegal.In my opinion,theft is illegal whoever does it.At no time have I made any snidey remarks about the commitee.As far as I can see they have handled the situation the best way they can,since this whole sorry mess became public knowledge. I will not be drawn into any arguments with you as you haven't got the courage of your convictions to put your real name at the end of your text.One last thing if you think this topic requires a sense of humour you are sadly mistaken :( Won't bother signing as you dont

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back