The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Members Meeting At Highgate

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
I agree Linda,this topic should be locked,but I feel I do need to have my LAST reply to Cliff?.Firstly you and I must have different opinions on what is legal and illegal.In my opinion,theft is illegal whoever does it.At no time have I made any snidey remarks about the commitee.As far as I can see they have handled the situation the best way they can,since this whole sorry mess became public knowledge. I will not be drawn into any arguments with you as you haven't got the courage of your convictions to put your real name at the end of your text.One last thing if you think this topic requires a sense of humour you are sadly mistaken :( Won't bother signing as you dont
Karen, this will be my last reply on this topic.

I think you are blowing this up out of all porportion. I don't want to argue with anyone on k9, but where in my posts have I ever said that theft is legal?

Even a child knows that it is wrong to steal!

cliff

ps courage, I know all about courage believe me young lady :rant: end of

dont think topic should be locked beats all other topics going on on here. think its pretty funny myself!!!!!

I to don't have a problem with the topic been kept open , as i have stated in the past k9 is a good source of debate if replies are kept on topic

Just to let NNWRF members know that i received a cheque off Mr & Mrs Bellwood last week and it cleared yesterday, 99% of the money is now paid back all that id own is £56

DENISE BAILEY said:
Just to let NNWRF members know that i received a cheque off Mr & Mrs Bellwood last week and it cleared yesterday, 99% of the money is now paid back all that id own is £56
good work Dee :thumbsup: lets hope they pay the balance soon then this situation can be brought to conclusion at our meeting

DENISE BAILEY said:
Well done Dee :thumbsup: I'm so pleased Bruce & Di have paid back most of the money :thumbsup: in such a sort time :thumbsup: even though they did wrong at least they are keeping to the time schedule that was given to them :thumbsup:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone o:)

milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Well done Dee :thumbsup: I'm so pleased Bruce & Di have paid back most of the money :thumbsup: in such a sort time :thumbsup: even though they did wrong at least they are keeping to the time schedule that was given to them :thumbsup:

that'll be me then :- " where's my sling shot (w00t) (w00t)

weathergirls said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

Try using your thongs Linda :b :D

milly said:
weathergirls said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

[/quot

too big :">

weathergirls said:
milly said:
weathergirls said:
milly said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

[/quot

too big :">

I was wondering what they were around your ankles last Sunday (w00t) :D

NEILPEM said:
ANY CHANCE OF A SUB NOW DEE :D
Tha should have asked me this morning marra, providing I got it back when tha cashed your old age pension on monday :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MUST SAY FIRST TIME IVE BEEN TO ASKERN IN AGES AND THE PLACE JUST GETS BETTER N BETTER,WHAT DID YOU THINK FLETCH :thumbsup:

Spot on :thumbsup:

See you next week,but don't tell anybody :D

DENISE BAILEY said:

thats good looks like they will be racing by bend champs, :- " oh but when was the members meeting ?? so they can decide what should be done about Mr & Mrs Bellwood or have you done another u turn and its now just the committee who will make a decision on the outcome :oops:

I congratulate the N.N.W.R.F. committee for how they have dealt with the situation in regards of having almost 100% of the money owed to them paid back.

The manner and speed of the payment back to the N.N.W.R.F. must be a great relieve not only to the committee but also to the majority of members.

The N.N.W.R.F. committee members will, and already have started asking their members on their feelings over the Mr and Mrs Bellwood situation, when these have been collated then an informed decision will be made by the committee.

It is very touching that a non-member of the above group is now more concerned with the members rights of the above group than it was of the N.W.R.F. members. It has brought tears to my eyes ( with laughter and derision ).

hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

thats good looks like they will be racing by bend champs, :- " oh but when was the members meeting ?? so they can decide what should be done about Mr & Mrs Bellwood or have you done another u turn and its now just the committee who will make a decision on the outcome :oops:

no way should they be allowed to run at the champs,or ever again with the nnwrf,just my oppinion

NEILPEM said:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

no way should they be allowed to run at the champs,or ever again with the nnwrf,just my oppinion

Neil please don't take any notice to anyone on here other than NNWRF committee or its members regarding this situation ...

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
NEILPEM said:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

Neil please don't take any notice to anyone on here other than NNWRF committee or its members regarding this situation ...

IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN THE WORKING A ENVIROMENT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SACK FOR THOSE INVOLVED,SO A TOTAL BAN IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, AS THIS EQUATES TO THE SACK. MICK

salvageman said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
NEILPEM said:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN THE WORKING A ENVIROMENT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SACK FOR THOSE INVOLVED,SO A TOTAL BAN IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, AS THIS EQUATES TO THE SACK. MICK

Then come to the NNWRF meeting on Oct 21st at Highgate and have your say, proving your a member.

Jayne

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back