The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Members Meeting At Highgate

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
at least the fed have got the money back ,i think a 2 year ban would be enough and they can have no involvment at all in either organization.let the members decide have a postal vote.

Can't answer on the closed topic,so would like to congratulate both the BWRA and the NNWRF for having their meetings on the same day :thumbsup:Makes it alot easier for members to attend :D Karen

Is there any chance that there will be a postal vote, to allow all members to have their say?

stormy weathers said:
Is there any chance that there will be a postal vote, to allow all members to have their say?
Dee is doing her best to contact all members as we know it will be impossible for some to be able to attend see the NNWRF FORUM FOR FURTHER INFO

nettle said:
salvageman said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
NEILPEM said:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Just to let NNWRF members know that i received a cheque off Mr & Mrs Bellwood last week and it cleared yesterday, 99% of the money is now paid back all that id own is £56

thats good looks like they will be racing by bend champs, :- " oh but when was the members meeting ?? so they can decide what should be done about Mr & Mrs Bellwood or have you done another u turn and its now just the committee who will make a decision on the outcome :oops:

no way should they be allowed to run at the champs,or ever again with the nnwrf,just my oppinion

Neil please don't take any notice to anyone on here other than NNWRF committee or its members regarding this situation ...

IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN THE WORKING A ENVIROMENT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SACK FOR THOSE INVOLVED,SO A TOTAL BAN IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, AS THIS EQUATES TO THE SACK. MICK

Then come to the NNWRF meeting on Oct 21st at Highgate and have your say, proving your a member.

Jayne

sorry jane no longer have an dogs due to ill heath, but just though i would my 2penny worth.

salvageman said:
nettle said:
salvageman said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
NEILPEM said:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Just to let NNWRF members know that i received a cheque off Mr & Mrs Bellwood last week and it cleared yesterday, 99% of the money is now paid back all that id own is £56

thats good looks like they will be racing by bend champs, :- " oh but when was the members meeting ?? so they can decide what should be done about Mr & Mrs Bellwood or have you done another u turn and its now just the committee who will make a decision on the outcome :oops:

no way should they be allowed to run at the champs,or ever again with the nnwrf,just my oppinion

Neil please don't take any notice to anyone on here other than NNWRF committee or its members regarding this situation ...

IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN THE WORKING A ENVIROMENT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SACK FOR THOSE INVOLVED,SO A TOTAL BAN IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, AS THIS EQUATES TO THE SACK. MICK

Then come to the NNWRF meeting on Oct 21st at Highgate and have your say, proving your a member.

Jayne

sorry jane no longer have an dogs due to ill heath, but just though i would my 2penny worth.

No problems Mick :D it looks like your in the same boat as my dad, he's suffering with his muscles at the moment, mind you he's bound to with all the miles he's walked over the years :sweating: :p

Get well soon and keep taking the tablets :D

Jayne

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back