The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Puppy Yearling Championships

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

NIKATSON..(RED) . BLUE HONCHO...(BLUE) .SKYBOUND..(WHITE)

MAD MAX..(BLACK) . JACK THE LAD ..(ORANGE)

IMG_1400.jpg

YENTL .(RED) . AZURE BLUE..(BLUE) . SCOTTISH POWER..(WHITE)

TIGER.T (BLACK) . PEANUT.(ORANGE)

IMG_1406.jpg

BALLY SO ....(RED)...........CONNORS LEGACY....(BLUE)...........MISTYS DOUBLE....(WHITE).......OUR AMY.....(BLACK)

IMG_1417.jpg

PALOMA

IMG_1429.jpg

Susan said:
Great photo's Bob  :thumbsup:
Love the one's of Gizmo  :D

THANKS SUSAN,,,,sarah took that picture,,,to be honest she high jacked the camera and took most the pictures

got a pic of the 40lb final...but my dog came in stone last,,,so geoffs not getting to see that one off pennyworth winning in fine style :lol: :- " and fastest time off the day :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: great photos Bob

Well done to everyone who took part and to all the workers.

whippeteerThe1st said:
Susan said:
Great photo's Bob  :thumbsup:
Love the one's of Gizmo  :D

THANKS SUSAN,,,,sarah took that picture,,,to be honest she high jacked the camera and took most the pictures

got a pic of the 40lb final...but my dog came in stone last,,,so geoffs not getting to see that one off pennyworth winning in fine style :lol: :- " and fastest time off the day :thumbsup:

haha bob unlucky stone cold last :- " :- " :- "

4olb final 1st pennysworth 2nd brookhill maggie 3rd daylightrobbery

IMG_1381.jpg

excelllent photo,s bob,,,,,,,,,,,youve found your job for the derby this weekend lol

whippeteerThe1st said:
OVERALL WINNER..............SUGAR RUSH .....WELLDONE SEAN  :thumbsup:

IMG_1479.jpg
Once again Sean, well done and of course Lucy (Sugar Rush) I know you've put a lot of hard work and patience into her :thumbsup: full credit to you.

I knew she was a bit special when we was soloing her at Maltby but unlike you I had no patience :rant:

Also we must mention Neil & Debbie Pendleton who bred her out of their greyhound bitch Betty :thumbsup: also Graham & Mandy Pembleton for rearing her for the first 6 weeks :thumbsup:

It gave me and Hazel as much pleasure seeing her win as it did you, I think its the first supreme winner out of Hellbound :unsure: but I'm sure more to come.

Oh and well done me for picking her out o:) :D and no regrets at selling her to you :thumbsup:

whippeteerThe1st said:
NIKATSON..(RED)    . BLUE HONCHO...(BLUE)    .SKYBOUND..(WHITE)

MAD MAX..(BLACK)      . JACK THE LAD ..(ORANGE)

IMG_1400.jpg
Well done Nikitason :thumbsup: Unfortunately our Jack was badly injured in this race,snapping a tendon on a back toe,and tearing a muscle in his back left leg :(

This was the dog final

nikatson (red).......nikkis gem...(blue)......mc pocket......(white)...jackie.k....(black)....tinker man (orange)

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

Well done Nikitason :thumbsup: Unfortunately our Jack was badly injured in this race,snapping a tendon on a back toe,and tearing a muscle in his back left leg :(

hope he,s ok geoff,,, :luck:

milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:
OVERALL WINNER..............SUGAR RUSH .....WELLDONE SEAN  :thumbsup:

IMG_1479.jpg
Once again Sean, well done and of course Lucy (Sugar Rush) I know you've put a lot of hard work and patience into her :thumbsup: full credit to you.

I knew she was a bit special when we was soloing her at Maltby but unlike you I had no patience :rant:

Also we must mention Neil & Debbie Pendleton who bred her out of their greyhound bitch Betty :thumbsup: also Graham & Mandy Pembleton for rearing her for the first 6 weeks :thumbsup:

It gave me and Hazel as much pleasure seeing her win as it did you, I think its the first supreme winner out of Hellbound :unsure: but I'm sure more to come.

"Oh and well done me for picking her out o:) :D and no regrets at selling her to you :thumbsup:

really pleased for Sean Lucy " sugar Rush" breeding Hellbound + Avenshil Madin (greyhound ) i have been told ran fantastic all day again well done :thumbsup:

but she's not the first to take Supreme out of Hellbound the first supreme was last year in scotland at the Derby and it was Supreme dog pup Hellequin ( Thistle ) "Hellbound + Homeanna " and he was only 8 1/2 months old at the time belonging to Janine and Dauglas this being Hellbounds first litter also produced my own bitch Hellsdouble she is runner up Rbch, puppy champion, and yearling champion, so hes producing some excellent offspring :thumbsup: hope all his offspring continue to do well good luck to all the owner's

would also like to say Betty ( Avenshil Madin ) was mated to wonderwall after the litter to hellbound good luck to all the owners of this litter she is a lovely bitch and a great racer think she's producing some fantastic offsring, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

hope he,s ok geoff,,, :luck:

Thanks Bob

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back