The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Nnwrf Show Of The World

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to NNWRF on holding a great days racing. :thumbsup:

Well done to Maid Your Point on winning Supreme, one brilliant bends dog! :cheers:

Also well done to Mo Chara, Must Be Magic, Maizeemu, Coral, Alva Starrrrrr, Red Ranger and his kids Bobby Dazzler and Whisky Fudge. :cheers:

NorthWestTeam.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wild whippies said:
Thanks to NNWRF on holding a great days racing. :thumbsup: Well done to Maid Your Point on winning Supreme, one brilliant bends dog! :cheers:

Also well done to Mo Chara, Must Be Magic, Maizeemu, Coral, Alva Starrrrrr, Red Ranger and his kids Bobby Dazzler and Whisky Fudge. :cheers:

NorthWestTeam.jpg

THE NORTH WEST WALTONS.......

SEE WHAT YOU MISSED LYNNE/MICK BY LEAVING EARLY-YOU TOO COULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS FAB PIC! LOL

LINDA BROOM KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING BY ABSTAINING. 8)

If the good Lord cast his net now what a motley crew he would get ----NO GARY MOTLEY NOT MUTLEY ---lol

steve----North West is Best---

great pictures.

well done vicky/mark and made ya point really running well :luck:giving mazy start and winning (w00t) one for the dogs :thumbsup:

and to dobs great dog :thumbsup: :luck:

and andrew back winning.

lots of dogs starting to run foxy roxy, my quest,turkish that stand out :luck:

Karen-Coral said:
wild whippies said:
Thanks to NNWRF on holding a great days racing. :thumbsup: Well done to Maid Your Point on winning Supreme, one brilliant bends dog! :cheers:

NorthWestTeam.jpg

THE NORTH WEST WALTONS.......

SEE WHAT YOU MISSED LYNNE/MICK BY LEAVING EARLY-YOU TOO COULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THIS FAB PIC! LOL

LINDA BROOM KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING BY ABSTAINING. 8)

is this what those wardens were hanging around for (w00t) I manged to escape

Well done all the winners some cracking races photo finish proved to be a neccessity on a few races never more so than FIDDLES ULTIMUS and MORPHEOUS race with Morph winning by a whisker well done the Madgwicks hard lines John brill race Well done to the NORTH WEST crew having a midweek bend club has its advantages, ( anyone who has the opportunity should go for it )

Thanks to the owners and staff at HIGHGATE who always make us welcome, thanks to Debbie and Georgina for your help its not as much hands on for the committee at bend meetings once the weigh in is over and progs are out thanks Fletch working at the traps all day again think he enjoyed it really and Dee tapping away on the keyboard all day in between running 3 dogs whilst Private Bailey :oops: was at home on maternal duties glad to hear all went well in the end and lastly thanks to all of you for making it an enjoyable day

:luck: GOOD LUCK AT THE FORTHCOMING BEND CHAMPIONSHIPS :luck:

Karen-Coral said:
Great pics as usual! Thank youGreat day today!

Well done to all winners!  :thumbsup:

Especially Supreme Vicky/Mark :cheers:

Love this of my boy-Coral (Whitey)!  :cheers:

Whitey (Coral) trying for his suit--- :clown:

how many more does he need----- 7years old next month? :eek: :eek:

Clocks against him--- (w00t) (w00t)

Thanks to all those who congratulated us on Coral's outstanding performance after such a long lay off from bend racing ---and Vicky says she is going halves with winnings as it was down to her him coming out of retirement and a life on the rug in front of the fire,

He just loves to please and racing is what he does best----sadly he needs a long rest between events these days and goes only for his class -GO WHITEY GO!!!!!

steve

Karen-Coral said:
Karen-Coral said:
Great pics as usual! Thank youGreat day today!

Well done to all winners!  :thumbsup:

Especially Supreme Vicky/Mark :cheers:

Love this of my boy-Coral (Whitey)!  :cheers:

Whitey (Coral) trying for his suit--- :clown:

how many more does he need----- 7years old next month? :eek: :eek:

Clocks against him--- (w00t) (w00t)

Thanks to all those who congratulated us on Coral's outstanding performance after such a long lay off from bend racing ---and Vicky says she is going halves with winnings as it was down to her him coming out of retirement and a life on the rug in front of the fire,

He just loves to please and racing is what he does best----sadly he needs a long rest between events these days and goes only for his class -GO WHITEY GO!!!!!

steve

Coral has 8 golden jackets already a fantastic achievment one for the record books maybe he needs 2 more to do the double yesterdays doesn't count unfortunately as it was vets brill performance though :thumbsup:

A great day yesterday. Great to watch Foxy Roxy she improves each week as she gains experience.

I'm impressed with Whiskey Fudge and Bobby Dazzler, two yearlings also improving race by race. Hope their half brothers look just as promising at that age. :D

Still not sure what happened to Moany Moany in the first run, she's come out with bruises today and a graze on the outside of her left elbow and corresponding inside of the right as though her front legs have been knocked together. I can't wait to see the video and find out what the silly mare was up to :thumbsup:

sounds like a good day had by all? pics r great. well done everyone especially chris & rob with foxy roxy, heard she ran fab :D

weathergirls said:
Well done all the winners  some cracking races  photo finish proved to be a neccessity on a few races  never more so than FIDDLES ULTIMUS and MORPHEOUS race with Morph winning by a whisker well done the Madgwicks hard lines John brill race  Well done to the NORTH WEST crew having a midweek bend club has its advantages, ( anyone who has the opportunity should go for it )Thanks to the owners and staff at HIGHGATE who always make us welcome, thanks to Debbie and Georgina for your help  its not as much hands on for the committee at bend meetings once the weigh in is over and progs are out thanks Fletch  working at the traps all day again  think he enjoyed it really and Dee tapping away on the keyboard all day in between running 3 dogs whilst Private Bailey  :oops:   was at home on maternal duties glad to hear all went well in the end  and lastly thanks to all of you for making it an enjoyable day

:luck: GOOD LUCK AT THE FORTHCOMING BEND CHAMPIONSHIPS :luck:

I did enjoy it :- " I love having the crack with the interferance officers :D and really enjoyed the conversation with Mrs Boyd about antiques :wacko: :D talk about tab hanging :D

Great days racing, well i know Boydie is a pal but i was most overjoyed to see

whitey(Coral) do what he is best at, leading from start to finish, what a performance from a great and under used dog. Also a big well done to all the staff and all the workers at the track and the fed, they make it far easier for us to enjoy the racing. Well done to all of the winners and to those who didn't do so well but enjoyment to me means more than winning. Alfie as per normal wrapped the food bar staff around his paws and was rewarded with a cut up and blown cooled hot dog sausage, he has more impeccable charm than Mr Boyd.

My only thoughts on the photo finish situation is that a finishing line should be put down in line with the photo finish camera, making the resulting photo far easier to read for the Judges and the competitors involved in the photo.

I aint carping about the result at all, I was more than chuffed with how my dog performed, but i hope i am being constructive for future events.

DENISE BAILEY said:
Theres a few dogs sitting on 4 class wins that need just 1 more to gain there sup good luck
Moany Moany BENDS

Peggy Sue BENDS

Magical Dreams BENDS

Acca BENDS

After yesterday win Ludicris is on 4 class wins only needs one more to get his sup

Well done Fed for a great days racing and a very well done to Maid Ya Point I thourght Showman was going to hang on but it wasnt to be.Mybe next time. Good luck for the champs. A very well done to Foxy Roxy my can that bitch fly Good luck for the champs i know Rob is dying to get a trophy.A great day some very good finishes. Well done Coral.Well Done Andrew back to winning ways.

Joyce(woody)

DENISE BAILEY said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Theres a few dogs sitting on 4 class wins that need just 1 more to gain there sup good luck
Moany Moany BENDS

Peggy Sue BENDS

Magical Dreams BENDS

Acca BENDS

After yesterday win Ludicris is on 4 class wins only needs one more to get his sup

:luck: GOOD LUCK for portsmouth LUDA youve got your head together with your legs now keep up the good work :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Vicky have you got any of the No Limit yearling please.

john m said:
Great days racing, well i know Boydie is a pal but i was most overjoyed to see whitey(Coral) do what he is best at, leading from start to finish, what a performance from a great and under used dog.
Same here, cannot fault the dog he never looked like being caught - Well Done Whitey :cheers: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back